Author Topic: Iconic retailer permanently closes in Democrat city thanks to rampant crime  (Read 264 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Iconic retailer permanently closes in Democrat city thanks to rampant crime
'Unsafe conditions for customers, retailers, and employees'
WND News Services   By WND News Services
Published August 28, 2023 at 11:49am

By Lillian Tweten
Daily Caller News Foundation

Nordstrom permanently closed its San Francisco location after 35 years on Sunday because of increased crime, ABC7 News reported.

A Nordstrom employee at the San Francisco location partially attributed the closure to the rampant crime in the area, according to ABC7 News. Property crime, which includes shoplifting, rose by 57% in downtown San Francisco between 2019 and 2022, according to USA Today.

“It is definitely partially due to the crime in the area. COVID had a big impact,” a Nordstrom employee told ABC7.

A Nordstrom official attributed the San Francisco departure to decreased sales revenue and changing “dynamics” in the area, the Los Angeles Times reported. San Francisco currently has a retail vacancy rate of 6% in the first quarter of 2023  — the highest level since 2006 — and foot traffic has decreased as many shoppers have moved out of the area to work remotely.

https://www.wnd.com/2023/08/iconic-retailer-permanently-closes-democrat-city-thanks-rampant-crime/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
We are seeing headlines like this almost hourly.

Me?  I really don't care anymore.  If the residents really cared, they'd apply peer pressure, and stop this shit pronto.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.