Author Topic: Post-Republican Debate Poll: Vivek Ramaswamy Deemed ‘Real Winner’  (Read 1023 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Post-Republican Debate Poll: Vivek Ramaswamy Deemed ‘Real Winner’

Hannah Bleau 24 Aug 2023

Anti-woke businessman Vivek Ramaswamy has been deemed the “real winner” of the first Republican primary debate, according to a J.L.Partners/DailyMail survey released Thursday.

The survey asked registered Republicans, “Who do you think was the REAL winner of the debate?”

Twenty-two percent chose Ramaswamy, followed by 21 percent who said former President Donald Trump, despite the fact that he was not present at the debate. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis followed both Ramaswamy and Trump with 20 percent deeming him the “REAL” winner of the debate. No other candidate came close, as eight percent said former Vice President Mike Pence, six percent said South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott, five percent chose former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, and three percent said former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson, and North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum:

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1694725206508741092

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/24/post-republican-debate-poll-vivek-ramaswamy-deemed-real-winner/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Post-Republican Debate Poll: Vivek Ramaswamy Deemed ‘Real Winner’
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2023, 12:28:22 am »
While Team Trump garnered the lion's share of the supposed winning votes, it's still combined less than 50%. Which means the majority of the poll respondents want somebody neither Trump nor Ramasmarmy.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2023, 12:35:54 am »
While Team Trump garnered the lion's share of the supposed winning votes, it's still combined less than 50%. Which means the majority of the poll respondents want somebody neither Trump nor Ramasmarmy.
Exactly.  And that's all that matters.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2023, 05:34:15 am »

Hahaha!  By that logic, they really want anyone but DeSantis.
Let it burn.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2023, 06:44:31 pm »
Hahaha!  By that logic, they really want anyone but DeSantis.
If DeSantis was the nominee, most sane Republicans would support him. Make of that what you will.

Online Ghost Bear

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2023, 07:06:04 pm »
If DeSantis was the nominee, most sane Republicans would support him. Make of that what you will.

And if Trump is the nominee, who will you vote for? 
Let it burn.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2023, 01:05:38 am »
If it's Trump I'm writing in George Burns, he's got just as much chance of winning and the plus side is he can't rubber stamp huge spending bills.

Online Ghost Bear

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2023, 02:19:06 am »
If it's Trump I'm writing in George Burns, he's got just as much chance of winning and the plus side is he can't rubber stamp huge spending bills.

OK, so if DeSantis is the nominee,  you would be OK with a Trump supporter refusing to vote for DeSantis in the general election... right?
Let it burn.

Offline corbe

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2023, 02:46:09 am »
OK, so if DeSantis is the nominee,  you would be OK with a Trump supporter refusing to vote for DeSantis in the general election... right?

Hard Core Trumpers will never VOTE for DeSantis.  They proved that with Cruz in 16, during the Primary and in 18 with his reelection in Texas.
   Trump support is soft, other than the aforementioned subcategory which you're never gonna get.  You have to pick up the Independent Voters.  Particularly Women who HATE Trump and overcome their margin of cheating that the dems have baked in. 

Sure, it's a TALL order but Trump can't beat anybody other than the most hated Woman in Politics, that's proven!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2023, 03:22:38 am »
You mean like Trump supporters on this forum already have? It's their vote to do with as they will and I have no more right to tell them how to vote or who to vote for than they think they do. I'll tell ya what, you'll never hear hear me telling them crap like not voting for their Orange Deity means that I voted for the democrat. So to make it really clear how anyone votes is their business period.

Offline corbe

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2023, 03:38:44 am »
 Do you Really want this GUY in Charge, AGAIN??????

To this DAY he's still taking credit for this $hit.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2023, 04:18:54 am »

I'd point out that it is TRUMP who has stated that there are at least 3-4 GOP challengers he would not support if they won the nomination, and DeSantis who has said he would support the nominee even if it is Trump.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2023, 04:40:09 am »

I dunno. He's dead now, so he's a Democrat for sure.   :whistle:

****drummer

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2023, 08:09:29 pm »
Not Trump. I don't vote for crooks. Or Trump wannabes like Rathersmarmy. Nor Biden.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2023, 08:11:23 pm »
I dunno. He's dead now, so he's a Democrat for sure.   :whistle:

****drummer
Good one. When do you start your new standup comedian career?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2023, 08:12:13 pm »
2024 may be the year I write-in Ham Sandwich for President.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2023, 08:21:50 pm »
Good one. When do you start your new standup comedian career?

Nah... Just a touchy point for me.

My grandparents on my dad's side,  Chicagoans, and staunch Republicans in the belly of the beast, both died and started voting Democrat...

I haven't spoken to them since.

happy77 :beer:

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2023, 09:20:06 pm »

I will vote for Trump.

I will never hand a vote to the Dem even though I really don’t like him.  I’ve held my nose before, and this would just be a different reason to hold my nose.

On TOS though, there are TONS of EverTrumpers who insist they will not vote for anyone but Trump, and will write him I or not vote, etc.  I despise that.  I don’t like it either way.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.