Author Topic: GOP hopeful rips prospect of Harris presidency if Dems win in '24: 'Send a chill up every American's  (Read 211 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
GOP hopeful rips prospect of Harris presidency if Dems win in '24: 'Send a chill up every American's spine'

Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley blasted the prospect of Vice President Kamala Harris becoming commander-in-chief if Democrats walk away with a win in 2024, warning Fox News anchor Maria Bartiromo on Sunday that the notion should "send a chill up every American's spine."

The former South Carolina governor, in her appearance, cautioned against electing former President Donald Trump, who faces multiple indictments and looks at a series of lengthy and distracting legal battles.

"Donald Trump is a friend of mine. It was an honor to serve in the administration and work on foreign policy with him, and I agree with a lot of his policies. But the fact is, I don't know if it's four or five or six or how many indictments it is now, but he's going to spend a lot of time in a courtroom and not on a campaign trail," she said...............

..........."My concern is we cannot have Kamala Harris as president. We can't chance this. We have to make sure that we have a new generational leader that's going to bring in not only Republicans, but we're going to pull back the independents. We're going to bring back in the suburban women, we're going to bring in Hispanics. We're going to bring in the Asian community. We have to make sure we win this, because the thought of Kamala Harris being president should send a chill up every American spine."............

.............She told Fox News' Sean Hannity after the debate that a weaponized justice system is behind Trump's legal woes, and a win for Republicans is crucial to fix the problem. "You can't clean up Washington if Donald Trump is fighting issues of the past. We need a young generational conservative that's going to go and clean up what they've done to Donald Trump but also carry our country forward," she told Hannity.................

https://www.foxnews.com/media/gop-prospect-harris-presidency-dems-win-24-chill-american-spine
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This illustrates how politically stupid "no, no, no, NO" Nikki is.

kamala (sutra) isn't going to ascend to the presidency in 2025 (or later) because ol' white joe isn't going to be RUNNING for the presidency in 2024. And when ol' joe says "no" (probably early next year), kamala is gonna be left high and dry with nowhere to go but the primaries.

Is Nikki that blind?