Author Topic: Joe Biden’s Lies Are Coming Back to Haunt Him  (Read 378 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden’s Lies Are Coming Back to Haunt Him
« on: August 27, 2023, 09:56:55 am »
Joe Biden’s Lies Are Coming Back to Haunt Him
Story by David Rufful •
11h

One of Joe Biden’s most infamous lies was that his son, Hunter, never made money in China.

In October 2020, during a presidential debate, Biden said, “My son has not made money in terms of this thing about — what are you talking about — China. The only guy who made money from China is this guy [Donald Trump]. He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China.”

Left-wing fact-checkers came rushing to Biden’s defense by claiming “there is no evidence” that the Biden family received cash from China. Fast-forwarding to 2023, the Biden family’s international bribery scheme is quickly unraveling.

Appearing in federal court, Hunter Biden’s lawyer, Chris Clark, admitted the president’s son received $664,000 from CEFC China Energy Co. in 2017. Clark told Judge Noreika that Hunter made over one million dollars in foreign business transactions, including $664,000 from CEFC.

Referring to the Chinese wires, a reporter asked Biden, “Hunter Biden’s business associate sent over a million dollars to three of your family members. Any reaction to that?”

“That’s not true,” the president shot back.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-s-lies-are-coming-back-to-haunt-him/ar-AA1fOVAx?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=b2c795f11832440cb84850d140bc290c&ei=47
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Re: Joe Biden’s Lies Are Coming Back to Haunt Him
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2023, 10:56:19 am »
From the article…

Left-wing fact-checkers came rushing to Biden’s defense by claiming “there is no evidence” that the Biden family received cash from China. Fast-forwarding to 2023, the Biden family’s international bribery scheme is quickly unraveling.

Our so-called fact checkers in the media are more interested in protecting the Bidens than fact checking
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2023, 11:17:12 am »
I'd call them delusions more than lies. I think JoePedo's mind is completely gone and he lives in an alternate reality. Not only do I think he makes no decisions anymore, they aren't even brought to him to decide on. He just lives in blissful ignorance, which is why anytime he publicly speaks it's completely bizarre and out of touch.

This country has been taken over in a coup by the Fourth branch of Govt, who are governing illegally and illegitimately.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2023, 02:54:10 pm »
You have to HAVE a mind and a conscience to be haunted by anything,and Pedo Joe sleeps like a baby.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2023, 02:55:21 pm »
I'd call them delusions more than lies. I think JoePedo's mind is completely gone and he lives in an alternate reality. Not only do I think he makes no decisions anymore, they aren't even brought to him to decide on. He just lives in blissful ignorance, which is why anytime he publicly speaks it's completely bizarre and out of touch.

This country has been taken over in a coup by the Fourth branch of Govt, who are governing illegally and illegitimately.

@Free Vulcan

Yes,but the truth is he NEVER had a conscience to begin with.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!