Author Topic: Videos Show Suspect In Stolen Ambulance Ramming Cop, Hitting At Least 13 Vehicles In Wild Chase  (Read 255 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Videos Show Suspect In Stolen Ambulance Ramming Cop, Hitting At Least 13 Vehicles In Wild Chase

Holly Matkin
August 14, 2023
Arlington, VA – More than a dozen vehicles were damaged and a Virginia trooper’s patrol car was rammed by a stolen ambulance during a chaotic pursuit on Saturday in the near suburbs of the nation’s capital.

The destructive crime spree began at approximately 3:40 p.m. on Aug. 12, when the driver behind the wheel of a stolen truck crashed into another vehicle in the eastbound lanes of Interstate 66 near mile marker 74, WTTG reported.

Virginia State Police (VSP) officers responded to the scene and discovered the alleged driver of the stolen truck, 30-year-old Darell Caldwell, had fled the area prior to their arrival.

Officers found the driver of the vehicle Caldwell allegedly slammed into suffering from minor injuries, WTTG reported.

https://policetribune.com/videos-show-suspect-in-stolen-ambulance-ramming-cop-hitting-at-least-13-vehicles-in-wild-chase/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson