Author Topic: GOP voters say DeSantis delivered best performance in first primary debate: poll  (Read 221 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
GOP voters say DeSantis delivered best performance in first primary debate: poll

A poll taken after the first GOP presidential primary debate on Wednesday showed that a plurality of Republican voters felt that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis won the night.

According to a Washington Post poll, conducted alongside FiveThirtyEight and Ipsos, 29% of Republican voters polled said that DeSantis performed the best out of the eight candidates on the stage in Milwaukee.

The poll was conducted from Aug. 23-24 and polled 775 potential Republican primary voters who watched the debate.

The second-best performance, according to the poll’s respondents, was from entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, who had support from 26% of GOP voters in the poll..........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-voters-say-desantis-delivered-best-performance-in-first-primary-debate-poll
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I agree with DeSantis coming in @#1, but Ramsy came across cocky. Obviously he's fooling a lot of people by telling them what they want to hear.

This is a poll keep in mind. 

FWIW - My Ratings:

#1 DeSantis
#2 Haley
#3 Scott
#4 Vivek
#5 Christie
#6 Burgum
#7 Pence
#8 Hutchison
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
No one won IMO.  Fox especially showed their lack debate administration, and proof by adding a UFO question.

Secondly, it was an overall hot  mess out of control.  These 8 person free for alls are worthless.

The only winner were the  voters who caught wind and noticed that the pioneer woke wench Haley was the only one on the stage supporting Biden's Climate Change agenda.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I agree with DeSantis coming in @#1, but Ramsy came across cocky. Obviously he's fooling a lot of people by telling them what they want to hear.

This is a poll keep in mind. 

FWIW - My Ratings:

#1 DeSantis
#2 Haley
#3 Scott
#4 Vivek
#5 Christie
#6 Burgum
#7 Pence
#8 Hutchison

FWIW - My Ratings:

#1 DeSantis
#2 Vivek
#3 Scott
#4 Christie
#5 Burgum
#6 Pence
#7 Haley
#8 Hutchison
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.