Author Topic: Director of Black Voices for Trump is held in jail WITHOUT bond: Harrison Floyd becomes first MAGA a  (Read 2782 times)

Offline mountaineer

Cernovich
@Cernovich
Did the FBI agents identify themselves before drawing guns? This looks like a set-up. They wanted to assassinate the black Trump supporter, and make it look like he attacked them. Fortunately local police wear body cams. The FBI refuses to wear body cams.
8:05 PM ยท Jan 4, 2024

New bodycam video shows arrest of Trump 2020 aide/Georgia co-defendant Harrison Floyd and how encounter w/FBI agents working for Jack Smith could've led to gunfire.

https://twitter.com/joshgerstein/status/1743073502251421862
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Yeah, that's exactly what the FBI was trying to do.  I hate those aggressive tactics...they're designed to escalate situations into violence rather than calmly carrying out their warrants.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This is not going to end well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Federal Bureau of Intimidation strikes again. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.