Author Topic: Director of Black Voices for Trump is held in jail WITHOUT bond: Harrison Floyd becomes first MAGA a  (Read 2769 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It looks like a lot more people are re-tweeting this story so I hope som attorney takes his case pro-bono
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 07:53:15 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It looks like a lot more people are re-tweeting this story so I hope some attorney takes his case pro-bono

You would think someone would be setting up a go fund me or the like.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 07:53:37 pm by mystery-ak »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's there for being black while supporting Trump.

@Hoodat

And THERE it is.

The Dims can't stand the idea of the blacks leaving the Dim Plantation.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You would think someone would be setting up a go fund me or the like.

@mystery-ak

@bigheadfred

It really is hard to believe that hasn't already happened,isn't it?

One "reason" MIGHT be that it's hard to  find a good attorney in the Atlanta area that is willing to cross the establishment courts because he or she KNOWS they will be treated as poor step-children by the courts there if they do.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Looks like he'll have his lawyers.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

I hope so..

I fear for his safety as well.  A Trump 'ally' booked into Fulton GA County jail being held without bond -- what does one suspect may happen???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
The money is now coming in for him, no thanks to Trump.

Harrison Floyd Fundraiser Hits $118k As Trump Co-Defendant Remains in Jail

https://www.newsweek.com/harrison-floyd-fundraiser-trump-georgia-election-fraud-1822681

A fundraiser for Harrison Floyd, the only one of Donald Trump's 18 co-defendants in the Georgia election fraud case to be denied bail, has raised over $115,000 to pay for his legal team.

Trump and the other defendants are facing a range of charges after being accused of breaking the law in a bid to overturn the 2020 presidential election result in Georgia. The 19 accused all handed themselves in to Atlanta's Fulton County Jail this week, where they were arrested.

Following the arrests, 18, including Trump, were granted bail. The exception was Floyd, who said he could not afford a lawyer and was deemed to be a flight risk when he appeared before a judge.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Harrison Floyd, only Trump defendant not out on bail, granted bond in Georgia election case
by Zach Schonfeld - 08/30/23 9:01 AM ET

Harrison Floyd, the only co-defendant in the Georgia election case who was not released after surrendering, has negotiated his bail, according to court records.

A judge signed off on a $100,000 bond agreement for Floyd on Tuesday, five days after he was detained at the Fulton County jail. Floyd has not been released as of Wednesday morning, according to jail records.

A leader of Black Voices for Trump, Floyd is accused of trying to convince Fulton County election worker Ruby Freeman to make false statements about election operations on Election Day 2020, under the guise of offering her help.

He is charged with racketeering, conspiracy to commit solicitation of false statements and writings and influencing witnesses.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4178541-harrison-floyd-only-trump-defendant-not-out-on-bail-granted-bond-in-georgia-election-case/
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Harrison Floyd, only Trump defendant not out on bail, granted bond in Georgia election case
by Zach Schonfeld - 08/30/23 9:01 AM ET

Harrison Floyd, the only co-defendant in the Georgia election case who was not released after surrendering, has negotiated his bail, according to court records.

A judge signed off on a $100,000 bond agreement for Floyd on Tuesday, five days after he was detained at the Fulton County jail. Floyd has not been released as of Wednesday morning, according to jail records.

A leader of Black Voices for Trump, Floyd is accused of trying to convince Fulton County election worker Ruby Freeman to make false statements about election operations on Election Day 2020, under the guise of offering her help.

He is charged with racketeering, conspiracy to commit solicitation of false statements and writings and influencing witnesses.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4178541-harrison-floyd-only-trump-defendant-not-out-on-bail-granted-bond-in-georgia-election-case/

@mystery-ak

Ifn ah didun no betta,ah mite spect dey wuz sumptin funnie go-in on in Georgia wid the ONLIE black man ta be a-restid for votur fraud bees a Trump supportir.

Dey is no way de Dim-o-craps wood do sumptin lak dat,is dere?

Offline Kamaji

How typical of liberals:  they kept the black guy in jail.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How typical of liberals:  they kept the black guy in jail.

@Kamaji

They know they can do it and get away with it because there is nobody in the alleged Republican Party that has the stones to call them on it,and the Tan Klan is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the DNC,bought and paid for.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BTW,am I the only one wishing THIS "black  man" would change  his name because every time I see it,I read "Harrison Ford"?

Offline berdie

BTW,am I the only one wishing THIS "black  man" would change  his name because every time I see it,I read "Harrison Ford"?

Same here!  :rolling:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He's out of jail now on 100k bail...provided by Americans..
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

EXCELLENT news!

Thanks for letting us know.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is a complete travesty of justice.    :judge:
This is the Democrats flogging someone for leaving the Plantation.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Yeah, I was wondering what Indiana Jones did now...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is the Democrats flogging someone for leaving the Plantation.

@Smokin Joe

The irony here is thick  enough to cut with an axe. Just imagine the uproar if Trump were President and were to hold a black man in jail without bail for political reasons.

Blacks only  matter for Dims when they can be useful.

Which  is not really  racist  when  you  think about it,because the same can be said for ever other racial group in the world,including their fellow Caucasians.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 12:36:06 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Smokin Joe

Trump loves Trump and only Trump.
Well they are looking at RICCO charges, and if Trump bailed out the people he is charged with racketeering with, how does that work out?

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Well they are looking at RICCO charges, and if Trump bailed out the people he is charged with racketeering with, how does that work out?

Why would providing someone with bail money constitute evidence of racketeering?

Offline mountaineer

“They were f--king relentless,” former Black Voices for Trump director Harrison Floyd said of his confrontation with FBI agents dispatched by the special counsel. The FBI tried to murder Harrison Floyd on behalf of SCO Jack Smith… manufactured suicide by cop failed

https://twitter.com/NoVA_Campaigns/status/1743101700620071092
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org