Author Topic: ‘Tan Mom’ Patricia Krentcil supports drag queens in first campaign ad of Senate run  (Read 312 times)

Offline Kamaji

‘Tan Mom’ Patricia Krentcil supports drag queens in first campaign ad of Senate run

By Yaron Steinbuch
August 24, 2023

“Tan Mom” Patricia Krentcil has released a campaign ad for her Senate run in Florida — hoping to shed her shady moniker and laying out her qualifications as a drag queen-supporting “compassionate conservative.”

Krentcil, who went viral in 2012 for taking her 5-year-old daughter into a New Jersey tanning salon, now lives in Boca Raton, where she has filed paperwork to challenge GOP Sen. Rick Scott in the 2024 elections.

“Hi, I’m Patricia. I’m a single working mom with five beautiful kids. And I love my family just like you,” the blond 55-year-old says in the 2-minute spot.

“You might remember me being that ‘Tan Mom’ from New Jersey, but that was a decade ago,” she says, wearing pink lipstick, large glasses, a black dress and a beaded necklace.

“Crazy tans, table flippings … it was an interesting time, but like the world we live in, I’ve changed greatly. I lost my husband last year to cancer, and I know what it’s like to deal with insurance companies,” Krentcil continues.

“Most people don’t find Shakespeare and ‘Sesame Street’ offensive,” she says. “I also believe drag queens can be amazing role models for kids.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/24/tan-mom-patricia-krentcil-releases-first-ad-in-senate-run/

Offline Kamaji

Some comic relief.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Well that was scary.... some of the other (older) videos are just as scary. This lady is nuts, surely the democrats are really getting behind this full baked idiot.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Why must they migrate to fl.  We already have enough methed up mother truckers.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Leatherface?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The face of melanoma.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.