Author Topic: CNN’s Urban: ‘Trainwreck’ GOP Debate Proved You Don’t Need Trump for a ‘Sh-tshow’  (Read 378 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN’s Urban: ‘Trainwreck’ GOP Debate Proved You Don’t Need Trump for a ‘Sh-tshow’

Pam Key 23 Aug 2023

On Wednesday night, CNN political analyst and former Trump adviser David Urban said on CNN’s post-debate panel that the Republican presidential debate was a “shitshow.”

Urban said, “Well, you know, I think tonight proves that you don’t need Donald Trump to be in a debate to have a shitshow there. Right. So, I mean, it was a complete trainwreck,”

Network political commentator David Axelrod said, “I love the after hours.”

Urban continued, “I think the moderates didn’t do a great job controlling the crowd. I think, you know, a lot of the candidates were stepping on one another. You know, I don’t remember which candidate said, like America, people don’t want to hear this.”

He added, “They don’t want to hear people argue. They want to hear policies. They want to hear ideas. It’s a chance to put things forward. And I think a lot of the folks did a great disservice to their own candidacies by just, you know, talking too much about things that don’t matter or talk directly to people.”

Urban concluded, “I think the big winner tonight was Vivek Ramaswamy, who kind of took up most of the time of the debate.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/08/23/cnns-urban-trainwreck-gop-debate-proved-you-dont-need-trump-for-a-sh-tshow/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Yeah, because a DNC agitprop mouthpiece is a reliable source.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Says the most sh** show media outlet on cable.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Well... what I saw didn't make me feel hopeful. Don't know about anyone else. Not that CNN isn't a POS.

Offline LMAO

Well... what I saw didn't make me feel hopeful. Don't know about anyone else. Not that CNN isn't a POS.

I am already accepting that the Democrats will hold the White House after 2024. Unfortunately, they will probably also take the HOR as well
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

I am already accepting that the Democrats will hold the White House after 2024. Unfortunately, they will probably also take the HOR as well

Getting the HoR is what will make this a real disaster.

• Technical

Only Sinema and Manchin stopped the filibuster last time and they're looking to get rid of it again btw. It might be the only thing stopping a total Dem takeover in 2025. The whole country will look like California.

Offline LMAO

Getting the HoR is what will make this a real disaster.

Which means the Republicans need to have a large majority in the Senate to at least have any hope to offset leftists nuttiness

We have a country that is economically, culturally, and psychologically suffering and both the Democrat front runner and the Republican front runner are promising more of the same

Yet, only thing we get from the MAGAs is Ron DeSantis may be over exaggerating his Covid record(which is probably true).  But they’re desperate to avoid the fact that their candidate is already promising more spending, more protectionist tariffs, and more crippling inflation

And yet we are the ones that want to starve grandma
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 01:58:24 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline cato potatoe

I finally listened to the whole thing, and  **nononono*

Nikki Haley was doing quite well, until the "Raytheon" quip transmogrified her into a neocon version of MTG.  Her tirade allowed the second least qualified person (behind Trump) to gain sympathy.  So yeah, the party is a mess and last night didn't help.

Offline LMAO

Nikki Haley was doing quite well, until the "Raytheon" quip transmogrified her into a neocon version of MTG.  Her tirade allowed the second least qualified person (behind Trump) to gain sympathy.  So yeah, the party is a mess and last night didn't help.

The GOP is a mess. I don’t think it will be a permanent thing, but I’m anticipating it’s gonna be long term.

Barry Goldwater

• Technical

Welp, in 2016 they all sounded like they wanted to attack Russia on their first day in office, except Trump. Might be why he won. After W, nobody wants more endless wars.