Author Topic: Nikki Haley Burned Trump and Her Fellow Republicans for Blowing Up the Debt. She's Right.  (Read 1198 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Bigun is a FairTax true believer and has been for a long while.

Damned right he is! If passed into law much of what ails this republic would be fixed in short order! Which is why the likes of Paul Ryan makes sure it doesn't get a fair hearing!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I'm surprised the #trumphaters aren't piling on him for the tax cuts.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
He was speaker after that and strictly controlled Ways and Means as such.

What tax reform?? Just more smoke and mirrors disguised as tax reform.

No, it was tax reform.  Just not the particular form of tax reform that you favor.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
No, it was tax reform.  Just not the particular form of tax reform that you favor.

Tinkering around the edges of the Marxist income tax is NOT tax reform no matter how much you bleat that it is. In fact, THAT is what keeps K Street in business.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online LMAO

I'm surprised the #trumphaters aren't piling on him for the tax cuts.

Tax cuts are fine

But then they’re accompanied by aggressive spending.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Damned right he is! If passed into law much of what ails this republic would be fixed in short order! Which is why the likes of Paul Ryan makes sure it doesn't get a fair hearing!

I’m right there beside you on this topic.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Carping about "the debt" may be good for, say, 2,342 votes, nation-wide. At best.

Nobody cares any more.

In 2024, "it's the ideology, baby" !
THAT'S what people care about.
On BOTH sides of The Great Divide...

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
No, she doesn't have an overwhelmingly likeable personality, but she did well last night and she is correct on this subject.  IMHO she can't express the confidence that she needs to when she speaks. However, at this point in time, should she be the GOP nominee, I would consider voting for her.

@libertybele I agree, she did pretty good in the debates and more than held her own. I can't bring myself to vote for someone that plays the climate change game, but others said she didn't do well in the debates and I disagree as you do.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....