Author Topic: Trump called for ‘termination’ of parts of Constitution in December  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4168261-trump-called-for-termination-of-parts-of-constitution-in-december/

Most of you would be fit to be tied if a Democrat had said that... of course Trump is a Democrat right?

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Trump called for ‘termination’ of parts of Constitution in December
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2023, 12:11:36 pm »
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4168261-trump-called-for-termination-of-parts-of-constitution-in-december/

Most of you would be fit to be tied if a Democrat had said that... of course Trump is a Democrat right?

Trump is a true RINO.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2023, 12:16:01 pm »
What the chicken-sh*t coward said:

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a Truth Social post in December 2022.

Trump later responded to backlash against the comments, which were related to X’s, the platform formerly known as Twitter, role in suppressing a story about Hunter Biden. The former president alleged his words were twisted by others.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2023, 12:28:34 pm »
What the chicken-sh*t coward said:

Typical Trump

He says something stupid, gets called out on it, and then blames everybody else for twisting his words
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2023, 10:59:23 pm »
"Trump called for ‘termination’ of parts of Constitution in December"

Well, at least he's not as bad as the DCommunists.
They want to terminate the whole thing !
For every month of the year.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2023, 11:04:20 pm »
He is one dumb sonofabitch.  But the trumpanzees love the guy.  God help us if the convict gets the Nomnation
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2023, 11:09:30 pm »
"Trump called for ‘termination’ of parts of Constitution in December"

Well, at least he's not as bad as the DCommunists.
They want to terminate the whole thing !
For every month of the year.

???? Not as bad?? They are ALL wrong!!!  The Constitution IS our rule of law and that is why we have the problems that we do in this country -- many politicians side step it and the rioters think that they can do what they want by mob rule.

It doesn't work that way!!! If it continues we will have continued chaos and likely anarchy.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2023, 11:10:09 pm »
Typical Trump

He says something stupid, gets called out on it, and then blames everybody else for twisting his words

Waiting for a couple in here to tell us what he 'meant' to say.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2023, 11:30:24 pm »
Waiting for a couple in here to tell us what he 'meant' to say.  *****rollingeyes*****

Where in that quote is he calling for termination of parts of the Constitution?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2023, 11:32:54 pm »

A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a Truth Social post in December 2022.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2023, 11:35:01 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2023, 11:38:23 pm »

It's the hill. Nuff said!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2023, 11:40:05 pm »
But like the original poster said, what would the reaction be if a Democrat said this exact thing Word for word?

Barry Goldwater

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2023, 11:48:46 pm »
But like the original poster said, what would the reaction be if a Democrat said this exact thing Word for word?

IF Trump actually said that I'm done with him but it's going to have to be proven to me. An article from The Hill ain't gonna cut it.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2023, 11:48:46 pm »
It's the hill. Nuff said!
@Bigun

It's not "The Hill".  It's a direct quote from Trump himself on Truth Social.  Don't like the Hill, here's the original, which is still there on Trump's own verified account on Truth Social:

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109449803240069864

Again, the direct quote:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 12:32:39 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2023, 11:54:40 pm »
I'll note here that " the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution" encouraged by HIS OWN APPOINTEES is exactly what led to the election irregularities he complained about. This never would have happened without encouraging the states to use emergency powers.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2023, 11:58:01 pm »
This is why I'm glad to see that most of the candidates stuck by Mike Pence, who did do his constitutional duty on that day and has taken tremendous flak for it.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2023, 12:06:00 am »
@Bigun

It's not "The Hill".  It's a direct quote from Trump himself on Truth Social.  Don't like the Hill, here's the original, which is still there on Trump's own verified account on Truth Social:

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109449803240069864

Again, the direct quote:

So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great “Founders” did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!

The way I read that leads me to believe that he is talking about what was done by the perpetrators of the fraud not anything HE wanted to do.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline yodaspock

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2023, 12:29:53 am »
All you nutjobs are saying the same bull to each other, why not make it funny or entertaining instead of proving your ignorance.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2023, 12:31:23 am »
The way I read that leads me to believe that he is talking about what was done by the perpetrators of the fraud not anything HE wanted to do.

That is the way I read it.  :shrug:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2023, 12:32:22 am »
All you nutjobs are saying the same bull to each other, why not make it funny or entertaining instead of proving your ignorance.

Elucidates the nutjobs  pleace.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2023, 12:33:22 am »
  Trumpslaining.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2023, 12:36:02 am »

Hey...Hey...HEY!!!

They may be "nutjobs", but they're our nutjobs.

And not just any "nutjobs" either.  They are a protected species 'round here.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2023, 12:37:37 am »

Trump is a true RINO.

Yep.  As are his most ardent supporters.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2023, 12:38:15 am »

My job allows me to screw as many women as I want
I love being a mortician