Author Topic: IT’S COMING: Fake president Biden already buying more covid equipment, hiring pandemic “safety proto  (Read 858 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
IT’S COMING: Fake president Biden already buying more covid equipment, hiring pandemic “safety protocol” enforcers for next round of LOCKDOWNS
08/23/2023 // Ethan Huff // 3.4K Views

Recently unearthed government documents reveal that fake president Joe Biden is feverishly making preparations for another round of Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) lockdowns, complete with mask mandates and "testing."
Biden has begun making very large purchases – using your tax dollars, of course – of various covid "equipment" and other resources designed to keep Americans subdued and living in terror in the lead-up to the 2024 presidential election.

New government advisers will reportedly be in charge of enforcing Biden's new "safety protocols" for the country, including mandatory "testing" with the millions of "test kits" the Department of Defense (DoD) and other federal agencies are purchasing right this very moment for your demise.

An analysis of these contracts, which are traceable via the federal government's spending database show that the plan is to re-launch COVID 2.0 tyranny beginning in September or October at the latest.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-23-biden-covid-pandemic-safety-protocol-enforcers-lockdown.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline mountaineer

Get a few million ventilators. Always useful.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Get a few million ventilators. Always useful.  *****rollingeyes*****
Might be able to blow up air mattresses with a check valve in the output line...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Greg Abbott
@GregAbbott_TX
·
11h
There will be NO mask mandates in Texas.

Offline LMAO

There’s nothing sinister about preparing yourself for the next pandemic, which is sure to come

But from the 2020 experience, I’m a little suspicious of the true intent. We will see.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

“safety protocol” enforcers

That's sounds ominous and dystopian.

////00000////

Calling Doctor Rocco and Doctor Knuckles.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe knows P T Barnum ways; NEVER GIVE SUCKERS (and fools) an even break.  Sound rules for a fool to rule over willing fools addicted to lies and liars.  Tell them to stay the course and ignore the rocks of the reef dead ahead!  fools so dearly love surprises!  well?
Fauci already confessed to some the illegitimacy of the co/vid scam-game.  Fanatical WOKE government is not done milking that disease ridden cow, yet.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 05:22:10 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie
If bureaucrats try to reinstate any COVID tyranny measures, resist them with a vengeance. Do not comply.

They are not empowered by the Constitution to make laws that govern your lives, so it is they who will be engaged in disobedience.
5:22 AM · Aug 25, 2023

Offline mountaineer

Here we go. Multiple school districts throughout the United States are cancelling classes due to a “surge” in COVlD cases.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1695449717109649811

Offline roamer_1

It ain't gonna work.

Folks have caught on.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
All of this was predicted several years ago.
Everyone said the Democrats would pull COVID out of their butts for every election.
And they were correct. Here it is, ... right on time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Here we go. Multiple school districts throughout the United States are cancelling classes due to a “surge” in COVlD cases.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1695449717109649811

I never doubted that they would do this again for one second! In fact, I predicted it.

It worked TOO well for them last time!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I will not comply and I am hopeful that DeSantis will once again defy the feds.  Will it cost him the election though or give him the nomination??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden plans to ask Congress for funding to develop new COVID vaccine, may require shot for all
The announcement comes near a year after Biden declared the pandemic was 'over'
 By Greg Wehner Fox News

President Biden said Friday he plans to request additional funding from Congress for the development of a new COVID-19 vaccine, adding he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not.

Biden, who is vacationing in the Lake Tahoe area, was asked by a reporter on Friday if he could say anything about the uptick of COVID cases and a new variant.

"Yes, I can," the president said. "I signed off this morning on a proposal we have to present to Congress a request for additional funding for a new vaccine that is necessary, that works."

He added, "Tentatively it is recommended that it will likely be recommended everybody get it no matter whether they’ve gotten it before or not."

A $40 million funding request to Congress from the White House on Aug. 11 did not mention coronavirus money, but included money for Ukraine, U.S. federal disaster funds, and funds to bolster the enforcement along the U.S.-Mexico border to slow the flow of fentanyl into the U.S.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/health/biden-plans-ask-congress-funding-develop-covid-vaccine-require-shot

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

This bug crawled out from under his retirement rock.
Fauci Declares That ALL Unvaccinated Citizens Must Be Locked Down This Winter
August 23, 2023
Sean Adl-Tabatabai

Anthony Fauci has reemerged from retirement and urged the Biden administration to implement a “strict lockdown” this winter for all unvaccinated Americans.

The disgraced government bureaucrat appeared at a university virtual event recently titled, “Pandemic Lessons and Role of Faculty in Pandemic Preparedness with Dr. Anthony Fauci.”

During the appearance Fauci made it clear that he supports locking down and punishing those in society who are not yet vaccinated.  ...
More, plus video

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.