Author Topic: Link to Carson interview with Trump 8-23-22 Video  (Read 338 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Link to Carson interview with Trump 8-23-22 Video
« on: August 24, 2023, 05:54:53 am »
Video of Tucker Carson's interview with Trump... timed to the beginning about 22 minutes in.

https://rumble.com/v3aw75q-tucker-carlsons-interviews-with-president-trump.html?start=2157

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
=============================
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Link to Carson interview with Trump 8-23-22 Video
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2023, 05:57:07 am »
Trump looks/sounds tired, his hair is more natural grey than I had noticed before... just I didn't see a link so thought I would post one.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2023, 04:02:51 pm »
Notice that everyone is talking about the debate and absolutely no one cares about this? Despite Musk and the Trumpists artificially inflating the views by way if the reload button, this attempt at counterprogramming was a flop.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2023, 04:08:51 pm »
Notice that everyone is talking about the debate and absolutely no one cares about this? Despite Musk and the Trumpists artificially inflating the views by way if the reload button, this attempt at counterprogramming was a flop.

Yup.

If a majority of the GOP end up wanting to give that guy another shot, so be it.  But a lot of the rest of us are just tired of listening to the guy.