Author Topic: While Vets Wait for Care, VA Spends Millions on Transgenderism  (Read 161 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
While Vets Wait for Care, VA Spends Millions on Transgenderism
There’s money for transgender hormones, not cancer treatments.
August 23, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 22 Comments

The Veterans Affairs scandals that disgraced the Obama administration never went away. Instead the VA has stonewalled groups like Concerned Veterans for America (CVA) who have been seeking information about wait times for veterans. It’s not that the VA doesn’t have the money to treat vets, but that the money continues to be wasted on radical woke agendas.

After a prolonged battle, Concerned Veterans for America uncovered documents showing that the VA has manipulated wait time numbers to misleadingly portray appointments a month and a half away as having a zero wait time. This is a continuation of the waiting lists scandal under the Obama administration a decade ago that we were told had been successfully resolved.

The Trump administration and a Republican Congress passed the VA Mission Act to allow veterans more access to health care outside the system, but the VA obstructed veterans from getting ‘community care’. Veterans who couldn’t get timely health care were warned against going outside the system and subjected to extra layers of obstruction by the VA bureaucracy.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/while-vets-wait-for-care-va-spends-millions-on-transgenderism/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson