Author Topic: Video Shows Moment Police Rescue Woman Chained To Floor In Bedroom  (Read 334 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Video Shows Moment Police Rescue Woman Chained To Floor In Bedroom

Gretchen Clayson
Reporter
August 23, 2023 8:19 AM ET
Font Size:

Newly released video footage from Kentucky law enforcement officers shows the harrowing moment when a woman was rescued from an upstairs bedroom where she had been chained to the floor for two days.

At approximately 7 p.m. on Aug. 16, officers with the Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD) reported to a second-story home after receiving calls from neighbors that a woman inside was screaming for help, according to a release from the LMPD on Facebook.

Upon arriving at the scene, police officers could hear and see the woman, identified as 37-year-old Jonna Wilson, from the window of a second-story room, WDRB reported. Wilson kicked out the window to call for help after allegedly being chained up by her estranged boyfriend, 36-year-old Moises May, the outlet stated.

Though the officers attempted to enter the house through the main door, they found it was barricaded, forcing them to obtain a ladder to access the second-story of the home, the release stated.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/23/louisville-police-rescue-jonna-wilson-chained-to-floor-bedroom/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Video Shows Moment Police Rescue Woman Chained To Floor In Bedroom
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2023, 02:35:16 pm »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 02:37:38 pm »
Many more photos here at the Post

https://nypost.com/2023/08/23/kentucky-police-rescue-woman-chained-to-floor-inside-home/

Moises May allegedly trapped the woman inside the house the day after they had an argument that escalated, according to an arrest report obtained by Wave.

He has since been charged with one count of kidnapping, intimidating a participant in the legal process, wanton endangerment, assault, terroristic threatening and harassment.
Support the USO

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2023, 04:58:30 pm »
Poor Moises, I wonder if after using the 'in my culture' defense the charges will be dropped and he gets an apology. Sorry, I'm just expressing my lowered expectation of justice justice in America today.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2023, 09:30:33 pm »
Moises makes noises:
"Don't let my people go!"