Author Topic: Live Thread: GOP Debate  (Read 13876 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Live Thread: GOP Debate
« Reply #475 on: August 25, 2023, 04:34:38 pm »
A combination of Asperger syndrome and a long-seeded bitterness at my entire adult life being a total failure.

What's your excuse?

Now that's a drop the mic. moment.   happy77
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #476 on: August 25, 2023, 04:48:59 pm »
A combination of Asperger syndrome and a long-seeded bitterness at my entire adult life being a total failure.

Sorry I wasn't clear, the question was meant to be rhetorical @jmyrlefuller   But, I respect your candor and sincerely wish happiness and good health for you.  Peace.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #477 on: August 25, 2023, 04:55:13 pm »
Why not... Look at their slogan... MAGA...

:facepalm2:  if this cartoon so upsets you, sue Gary Varvel.  I'm sure he'd get a kick out of it.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #478 on: August 25, 2023, 04:57:05 pm »
Why not... Look at their slogan... MAGA...

MAGATs making America Great Again, while endorsing $15T cost in Freedom Cities?  Tumpy's supporters aren't quite as sharp as I thought they were.

I want a conservative supporting DJT, to honestly explain how this Tumpy initiative is in the spirit of Buckley, Goldwater, and Reagan.  I freakin' dare them.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #479 on: August 25, 2023, 05:06:45 pm »
:facepalm2:  if this cartoon so upsets you, sue Gary Varvel.  I'm sure he'd get a kick out of it.

I don't give a sh*t about the cartoon. The plagiarism is valid.

"Make America Great Again" belongs to Reagan, not y'all.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #480 on: August 25, 2023, 05:09:57 pm »
MAGATs making America Great Again, while endorsing $15T cost in Freedom Cities?  Tumpy's supporters aren't quite as sharp as I thought they were.

I want a conservative supporting DJT, to honestly explain how this Tumpy initiative is in the spirit of Buckley, Goldwater, and Reagan.  I freakin' dare them.

Predictably, you'll get no takers. And if you do, their argument will be shortly disposed. It cannot be defended.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #481 on: August 25, 2023, 05:11:34 pm »
I don't give a sh*t about the cartoon. The plagiarism is valid.

"Make America Great Again" belongs to Reagan, not y'all.

Agree 100% Roamer.  DJT has flat out stole Reagan's meme.  And the orange turd is the most liberal GOP POTUS before and since GHWB.

Wonder what RWR would say about a GOP nominee promising to spend $15T in American tax dollars to build Freedom Cities and give people baby bonuses.  Not that any of his fans will answer this question  directly.  Because none have since he announced it.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 05:19:19 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #482 on: August 25, 2023, 05:18:41 pm »
Agree 100% Roamer.  DJT has flat out stolen Reagan's meme.  And the orange turd is the most liberal GOP POTUS before and since GHWB.

Wonder what RWR would say about a GOP nominee promising to spend $15T in American tax dollars to build Freedom Cities and give people baby bonuses.  Not that any of his fans will answer this question  directly.  Because none have since he announced it.

*FACTS*

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #483 on: August 25, 2023, 07:07:57 pm »
I don't really care about the plagiarism of MAGA.  I didn't even know that was a Reagan thing until somebody pointed it out after Trump adopted that slogan.  I'd always associated Reagan with Morning in America.

The only thing that bugs me about it now is that it isn't associated with any particular ideas or thoughts. It's just a euphemism for Trump now, and is used almost as a shorthand by a lot of Trumpers to avoid any real discussions.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #484 on: August 25, 2023, 11:18:33 pm »
I wish Fred had won. I just loved the guy.

I wish Anna E. had given it up Prom night. Man, I was so ready.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #485 on: August 25, 2023, 11:19:15 pm »
… as long as we’re wishing for stuff.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #486 on: August 25, 2023, 11:31:10 pm »

I wanna pony.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #488 on: August 26, 2023, 12:00:08 am »

I wanna new drug.   happy77
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #489 on: August 26, 2023, 12:06:12 am »
I wish Anna E. had given it up Prom night. Man, I was so ready.

I think Anna E. was my cousin…  Dude…
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online ScottinVA

« Reply #490 on: August 26, 2023, 12:34:35 am »

The answer you’ll get from the MAGA clown show is: “The need is greater than the need for conservatism, and if you don’t agree, you’re a Soros puppet, RINO and a WEF fan.”  Don’t expect an actual calm, fact-based interchange.  Trump is God to them.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #491 on: August 26, 2023, 12:39:34 am »
I wanna be sedated.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #492 on: August 26, 2023, 12:42:39 am »
I wish Fred had won. I just loved the guy.

With Joe Don Baker as his VP?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #493 on: August 26, 2023, 12:45:23 am »
I think it might be time to set fire to my computer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #494 on: August 26, 2023, 12:46:28 am »

Maybe just start shooting some flaming golf balls at it.  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #495 on: August 26, 2023, 12:54:23 am »

Trebuchet from the roof of the Lounge.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #496 on: August 26, 2023, 01:00:22 am »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #497 on: August 26, 2023, 03:04:16 am »
I think Anna E. was my cousin…  Dude…

Dude. She was originally from West Virginia. She told me she was waiting for her wedding night.

Maybe she lied and was waiting for her kin.

:beer:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #498 on: August 26, 2023, 03:27:59 am »
Dude. She was originally from West Virginia. She told me she was waiting for her wedding night.

Maybe she lied and was waiting for her kin.

"Wedding" and "kin" are not mutually exclusive in West Virginia.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #499 on: August 26, 2023, 03:47:34 am »
Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin  888high58888link=topic=510343.msg2894220#msg2894220 date=1693020479
"Wedding" and "kin" are not mutually exclusive in West Virginia.

888high58888