Author Topic: 'Corrupt And Rigged': GOP Presidential Longshots Threaten 'Legal Action' Against RNC For Excluding  (Read 329 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

'Corrupt And Rigged': GOP Presidential Longshots Threaten 'Legal Action' Against RNC For Excluding Them From Debate

Mary Lou Masters
Contributor
August 22, 2023 1:13 PM ET

Two 2024 GOP presidential longshots who claim they’ve met the Republican National Committee’s (RNC’s) debate criteria threatened “legal action” against the organization Tuesday after it excluded them from the list of candidates who will participate in the debate Wednesday.

Former Texas Rep. Will Hurd, Miami Mayor Francis Suarez, conservative radio personality Larry Elder and Michigan businessman Perry Johnson did not qualify for the first debate in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, according to the RNC’s list of eight GOP hopefuls who met its criteria. While all but Suarez have since slammed the committee for excluding them from the debate stage, Elder and Johnson said their campaigns would take legal action against the RNC.

“I intend to sue the RNC to halt Wednesday’s presidential debate,” Elder wrote in a tweet. “I said from the beginning that it appeared the rules of the game were rigged, little did we know just how rigged it is. For some reason, the establishment leaders at the RNC are afraid of having my voice on the debate stage. Just as I had to fight to successfully be on the ballot in the California recall election, I will fight to be on that debate stage because I fully met all of the requirements to do so.”

“The corrupt and rigged RNC debate process has been a trainwreck from the beginning,” Johnson said in a statement. “It is clear that from the beginning, the RNC knew who they wanted on the stage and who they wanted to ban from the stage. Simply put, this is a flawed decision of a poorly run process of a corrupt organization. This morning, I am working with my team to take legal action against the RNC.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/22/larry-elder-perry-johnson-corrupt-rigged-gop-presidential-longshots-propose-legal-action-against-rnc-excluding-debate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Maybe they can ask Trump to knock them around for a bit.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Kamaji

Maybe they can ask Trump to knock them around for a bit.

:silly: