Author Topic: Media hides it but Bidens are in big trouble as Americans get wise to ‘nothingburger’  (Read 249 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Media hides it but Bidens are in big trouble as Americans get wise to ‘nothingburger’
By Post Editorial Board
August 20, 2023 10:03pm  Updated

Seems the “nothingburger,” as the progressive press likes to call the Hunter Biden saga, is turning into a Whopper.

The latest: Hunter’s lawyers threatened to put President Biden on the stand if Hunter were to be charged.

“President Biden now unquestionably would be a fact witness for the defense in any criminal trial,” lawyer Chris Clark wrote in a 32-page letter obtained by Politico.

Hunter faced possible gun charges for buying a weapon as a drug user. What was Joe Biden going to testify? Stand up for his son and say the prosecution violated the Second Amendment? The same president who is shutting down hundreds of gun dealers?

Or wait, maybe Joe was going to testify that Hunter didn’t need to pay taxes on all his earnings because much of the money was going to benefit Joe and family.

Perhaps he would have a defense for the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/20/media-hides-it-but-bidens-are-in-big-trouble-as-americans-get-wise-to-nothingburger/
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 07:25:29 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Biden's in trouble?  Never, ever, ever will they be held accountable.  To do so our DOJ on down and past administrations would have to be held accountable as well. It would have a domino effect and they certainly aren't going to indict themselves. Just not going to happen.

IF a conservative miraculously gets into office, the very first thing that they need to do is hire a very competent AG who will clean house and start locking people up for what we've been witnessing.

That's why I believe the DEM steal is already in.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.