Author Topic: What’s The Problem? Child Trafficking Bill Shelved Again By Democrats  (Read 214 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What’s The Problem? Child Trafficking Bill Shelved Again By Democrats
Milt Harris image
By Milt Harris ——Bio and Archives--August 21, 2023

It’s obvious, … The radical left has a real problem with American children. From corrupting their minds with filth and unrealistic fables about biological sexuality, to pushing for the mutilation of minors without parental consent, to the destruction of proper libraries, the left’s agenda regarding kids is a nightmare.

Now, they are dragging their feet over an obvious choice that would protect kids from being exploited and trafficked. On Wednesday, a bill that has bipartisan support was shelved again when the California State Assembly Appropriations Committee decided that they were awaiting further consideration.

Currently in the state of California, trafficking a minor for sex is not considered a serious felony
This really isn’t that hard, except when it is. Keep in mind “Demorats” are involved. Besides the bill was authored by a Republican Senator, Shannon Grove, and even though it was co-authored by sixty lawmakers and takes the moral high ground to seek stiffer punishment against the trafficking of children, it was suspended.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/whats-the-problem-child-trafficking-bill-shelved-again-by-democrats
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson