Author Topic: Video: Teen Reads The Bible And Preaches Against ‘All Ages’ Drag Queen Party Before Being Arrested,  (Read 224 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Video: Teen Reads The Bible And Preaches Against ‘All Ages’ Drag Queen Party Before Being Arrested, But Authorities Made One Big Mistake When Leading Him Away
By Ann Stossel - August 8, 2023

Young man arrested for sharing the Bible on a public sidewalk

Blatant violation of the 1st amendment of The Constitution. Every one of those cops should be fired and sued.

The video was taken in Watertown, Wisconsin and their police officers act like the USSR cops back in the communist era.

Many people already tried to report the police officers and their precinct for violating the 1st Amendment!
Video below:

Absolutely unreal! Time to start pushing back against this type of blatant disregard for the US Constitution.

https://redstatenation.com/video-teen-reads-the-bible-preaches-against-all-ages-drag-queen-party-before-being-arrested-but-authorities-made-one-big-mistake-when-leading-him-away/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson