Author Topic: Exclusive Video: Joe Biden Falls Asleep in the Middle of Meeting with Victims of the Maui Fires  (Read 627 times)

Offline American Girl

He looks like he’s having trouble breathing. He needs his CPAP mask to get to bed.
Falling asleep while he should be paying his respect, checking the time on his watch while fallen heroes disembark from an Air Force flight.

https://www.usasupreme.com/exclusive-video-joe-biden-falls-asleep-in-the-middle-of-meeting-with-victims-of-the-maui-fires/

Offline American Girl

I love it! He deserves it all!

They could have been even more aggressive!!!

Two vacations later, Joe Biden finally goes to Hawaii only to talk about himself and lie about a fake made-up story.

There’s no word in the dictionary to accurately describe this despicable POS.

https://redstatenation.com/video-after-falling-asleep-in-the-middle-of-meeting-with-victims-of-the-maui-fires-its-residents-give-him-a-proper-hawaii-send-off/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Must be all those MEGA MAGA Trump supporters in Hawaii. It couldn't be that they hate Biden based on his job performance. That would be 'impossible'!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I would love to see someone give Joe a "Hot Foot" when he nods off.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Looks like he's having trouble breathing....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

They'll try to tell us he simply was overcome with grief and compassion for all those affected by the fires. And for himself, of course, having experienced a kitchen fire a few decades ago. Empathy!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I noticed that too..maybe he was snoring?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

C-Pac face.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Probably.  People with sleep apnea should never sleep  while sitting upright (although I am sure it happens a lot).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Probably.  People with sleep apnea should never sleep  while sitting upright (although I am sure it happens a lot).
Okay not to go to far a stream, but I was told and read the opposite. Not that I am concerned(if he expired, except about the cackler) I wonder if they have him on an electronic monitor in case he stops breathing?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Okay not to go to far a stream, but I was told and read the opposite. Not that I am concerned(if he expired, except about the cackler) I wonder if they have him on an electronic monitor in case he stops breathing?

Could be, I claim ignorance!
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

James Rosen
@JamesRosenTV
No president in modern history has struggled, stumbled, and slept through a day of public appearances as @POTUS did in #Maui yesterday. This is not the @JoeBiden the country knew for the first 40 years of his career. Something is very wrong -- and the @WhiteHouse won't acknowledge it. Watch the video below, from my report on @NEWSMAX.

https://twitter.com/NEWSMAX/status/1694058101861704069
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Maui is at least 6 hours behind DC time.  It may have been nap time for Biden in DC time.

Was Hunter there to provide some of his inspirational Peruvian nose powder?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
No matter what Joe does, it has to be better than anything Trump would have done.  Many of Joes stooges exhorted and demanded it was so and would be so.
More clinton amnesia/ dementia to cover the liars lying?  A little late to be bashful now, eh?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions