Author Topic: Vivek Ramaswamy told operatives he was running to sabotage Ron DeSantis  (Read 848 times)

Offline corbe

Vivek Ramaswamy told operatives he was running to sabotage Ron DeSantis

AUG. 21, 2023 12:24 PM BY THE RIGHT SCOOP

Turns out Vivek Ramaswamy is a con artist. He’s not running to become president, he’s running to become famous and sabotage Governor Ron DeSantis.

Here’s what ABC News reported this morning:

In early 2023, biotech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy summoned a small group of conservative operatives to discuss “exciting plans” he had for the coming months.

“I’m going to run for president,” Ramaswamy said on the call.

Multiple sources who were on the call tell ABC News that they were baffled by the news. They had figured that maybe Ramaswamy, then a little-known biotech millionaire, had been working on a new business venture, or was writing a book, or was even contemplating a run for Senate in his home state of Ohio — but launching a long-shot bid for the White House was the last thing they expected.

~Video at Link Below~

<..snip..>

https://therightscoop.com/vivek-ramaswamy-told-operatives-he-was-running-to-sabotage-ron-desantis/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Vivek Ramaswamy told operatives he was running to sabotage Ron DeSantis
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2023, 07:05:02 pm »
   How much is the MAGA PAC paying him?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2023, 07:16:50 pm »
Proving the flop sweat at the RDS campaign HQ is knee deep right now ......   :laugh:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2023, 08:13:10 pm »
Like we didn't know.  :laugh:
Vivek Ramaswamy Told Allies He’s Running to Sabotage Ron DeSantis: Report
By Jamie Frevele
Aug 21st, 2023, 11:42 am

If there’s one thing GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy can surely get out of his long-shot campaign, it’s name recognition. But other than simply raising his profile, a report from ABC News posits that there might be another reason behind Ramaswamy’s run: sabotaging Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) to clear the road for former President Donald Trump.

Those watching the GOP primary race have noticed that Ramaswamy’s strategy is extremely friendly and deferential to Trump, verging on — or maybe blatantly — sucking up to the former president. Judging by what Ramaswamy reportedly told some conservative allies when he first announced his intention to run, knocking out Trump’s most competitive opponent might have been some motivation ...
https://www.mediaite.com/election-2024/vivek-ramaswamy-told-allies-hes-running-to-sabotage-ron-desantis-report/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2023, 08:47:41 pm »
Like we didn't know.  :laugh:https://www.mediaite.com/election-2024/vivek-ramaswamy-told-allies-hes-running-to-sabotage-ron-desantis-report/

I suspect it's true, but it also is anonymously sourced, which to me means it can't be relied upon.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2023, 08:53:49 pm »
I suspect it's true, but it also is anonymously sourced, which to me means it can't be relied upon.

It's also being reported by ABC, which also makes it generally suspect.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2023, 09:19:17 pm »
Proving the flop sweat at the RDS campaign HQ is knee deep right now ......   :laugh:

Nope just more proof you make up idiotic speculative bullshit.  You've become quite a tool that's for damned sure.

Answer the more plausible scenario that  Tumpy has Swammy on payroll, and has solidified the fact he is the sleaziest pol alive south of Pedo Joe.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2023, 09:19:57 pm »
Bullshit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2023, 09:37:23 pm »
   How much is the MAGA PAC paying him?

How much has Trump and/or Soros paid him? Ramsy is basically an unknown millionaire who came out of nowhere and his background shows a connection with Soros' foundation.  Not a whole lot more is known about him.

I have little doubt he's out to sabotage DeSantis with Trump's help. Trump needs DeSantis gone in order for him to win.

Trump won't debate because he knows that DeSantis will show him to be the incompetent, narcissistic person that he is.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 09:38:14 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2023, 09:42:37 pm »
How much has Trump and/or Soros paid him? Ramsy is basically an unknown millionaire who came out of nowhere and his background shows a connection with Soros' foundation.  Not a whole lot more is known about him.

Wow, I did not know that.  If it is true, it needs to be squawked from the mountain tops with a loud speaker at 150 decibels.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2023, 09:53:01 pm »
I don't think he is being paid by Trump, but I think he is definitely angling for a place in a potential Trump Administration.

Just to me personally, this guy sets off all sorts of "unreliable flake" bells.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2023, 09:53:28 pm »
I don't think he is being paid by Trump, but I think he is definitely angling for a place in a potential Trump Administration.

Just to me personally, this guy sets off all sorts of "unreliable flake" bells.

Yeah, he's getting there for me as well.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2023, 09:57:08 pm »
Yeah, he's getting there for me as well.

Swammy's inability to call out Tumpy's bullshit, raises red flags to me too.  I was very impressed early on by the kid.  Now I am wondering about his motives.  Not challenging the front runner on his weakst flanks?  What kind of candidacy is that?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2023, 09:58:51 pm »
Right. Reported by ABC, anonymous sources, and no video or audio of him saying it.

Makes it questionable to me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2023, 10:02:25 pm »
Wow, I did not know that.  If it is true, it needs to be squawked from the mountain tops with a loud speaker at 150 decibels.

Wikipedia Editor Says They Were Paid To Change Vivek Ramaswamy’s Page

Vivek Ramaswamy, an entrepreneur vying to be the Republican candidate for president in 2024, allegedly paid to change the Wikipedia page about him, according to a disclosure made on the community encyclopedia. The changes include scrubbing the fact that Ramaswamy received the Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans in 2011 and Ramaswamy’s role in the Ohio Covid-19 Response Team.

Anyone can make changes to Wikipedia articles, but it’s against the rules for anyone to edit an article about themselves. It’s within the rules to pay someone else to make changes on Wikipedia articles as long as those payments are disclosed.

The changes to the Wikipedia page, first reported by Mediaite, were made by a user named Jhofferman, who provided the disclosure on Wikipedia.

“Jhofferman, in accordance with the Wikimedia Foundation's Terms of Use, discloses that they have been paid by Vivek Ramaswamy for their contributions to Wikipedia,” the user explains.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattnovak/2023/05/03/wikipedia-editor-says-they-were-paid-to-change-vivek-ramaswamys-page/?sh=613d046651a3

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2023, 10:04:31 pm »
Vivek Ramaswamy's Soros connection

....................Without voting records, candidates can say anything they wish, without a single vote to prove anything. This is the political unknown where Vivek Ramaswamy comes from.

Beyond being a Hindu, which in my mind means that Ramaswamy cannot hold the Judeo-Christian views this nation was founded on, there are serious red flags that attach him to Soros.

In 2011, Ramaswamy was the beneficiary of the Soros Fellowship, which was used help cover the costs at Yale for a future law degree.

His connection to anything Soros related raises serious red flags, especially with Ramaswamy never bringing up that connection.

Rather than addressing that questionable connection, he chooses to pretend as if he was never a beneficiary of Soros.

And it seems that his ties to Soros have continued beyond 2011:

Through a link at the Soros Fellowship on news and events for 2020:

“Roivant Sciences announced today that it is working with regulators in the United States and around the world to advance the clinical development of Gimsilumab, an anti-body that could prevent and treat acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), which has been widely connected to the COVID-19 virus. 2011 Paul & Daisy Soros Fellow Vivek Ramaswamy, the child of immigrants from India, is the CEO and founder of Roivant Sciences.”

The Soros Fellowship articles involving past recipients do not include everything they later do. What they show is what the Fellowship views as important, which is what Soros and his house believes. Ramaswamy’s involvement with COVID-19 is important to Soros, which provides a link between the two..................

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/07/vivek_ramaswamys_soros_connection.html

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2023, 10:09:09 pm »
Vivek Ramaswamy's Soros connection

The Soros Fellowship articles involving past recipients do not include everything they later do. What they show is what the Fellowship views as important, which is what Soros and his house believes. Ramaswamy’s involvement with COVID-19 is important to Soros, which provides a link between the two..................

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/07/vivek_ramaswamys_soros_connection.html

Good catch.  We've already let one orange Trojan Horse into the fort.  We sure don't need another.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2023, 10:14:02 pm »
Good catch.  We've already let one orange Trojan Horse into the fort.  We sure don't need another.

I started posting that connection awhile ago after I tried to research Ramsy.  Not a whole lot on his early life either.

I believe he's another O'Bammy/Soros plant.  He tells people what they want to hear -- he came out of nowhere, just like O'Bammy.  Neither of his parents are citizens and I posted Ramsy statement/story on his opinion that stated in effect one should not be looked upon as to where their parents were born.  Gee ... I wonder why?  *****rollingeyes*****

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2023, 10:24:43 pm »
 :pop41:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2023, 11:04:16 pm »
Vivek sure is a sneaky little bitch.  This is the same puke who essentially offers Taiwan on a platter to China, so long as they wait until 2028.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2023, 11:20:43 pm »
Love it.

This is old school political machine dirty politics.

During the days of Boston's Irish political machines, they would put a 2nd name on the ballot that just happened to be the same as their opponent's name to split the vote.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2023, 11:25:20 pm »
Because ABC and 'unnamed sources' are so reliable.

Or is it because the MSM will be going after anyone who breaks double digits in the polls?

Let the circular firing squad begin.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2023, 11:34:54 pm »
Nope just more proof you make up idiotic speculative bullshit.  .

Like it or not, Ronny's campaign is growing concerned about being locked in 3rd place by Vivek. 

It you stepped back and looked at this again, you'd understand this is a reasonable concern.

Offline corbe

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2023, 11:42:22 pm »
  I hope He rolls into your town soon @Right_in_Virginia