Author Topic: Larry Elder Schools Charlamagne Tha God on Joe Biden’s Racism  (Read 182 times)

Offline Kamaji

Larry Elder Schools Charlamagne Tha God on Joe Biden’s Racism

BY MATT MARGOLIS
AUGUST 20, 2023

Conservative radio host and Republican candidate for president Larry Elder schooled radio host Charlamagne The God about Joe Biden’s long history of racism during an interview on Charlamagne’s show “The Breakfast Club.”

Elder promptly cited Biden’s controversial statement from 2020, where he infamously remarked during an episode of “The Breakfast Club” that black voters who didn’t support him “ain’t black.”

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” Biden said at the time.

Elder not only blasted Biden’s audacity to claim, as a white man, what black people should think or how they should vote to be authentically black, but also his shock that Charlamagne wasn’t upset by Biden’s remarks.

“I’m acutely aware, Charlemagne, that I’m a black person — just as you are a black person — and when Joe Biden insulted you by saying, ‘You ain’t really black if you don’t know whether or not you want to vote for me or vote for Donald Trump,’ it seems to me that should have been a wake-up call on your part. How dare this guy come in here and insult you, a black man, and tell you you got to think a certain kind of way. I’m amazed that you weren’t mad about that.”

Charlamagne insisted that he doesn’t let things like that upset him. Elder preceded to point out that Joe Biden ridiculously claimed in 2012 that Mitt Romney would “put y’all back in chains,” that he’s lied about his Civil Rights record for decades, and that he lied about trying to visit Nelson Mandela in jail during apartheid South Africa.

Source:  https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/08/20/larry-elder-schools-charlamagne-tha-god-on-joe-bidens-racism-n1720683

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Larry Elder Schools Charlamagne Tha God on Joe Biden’s Racism
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2023, 02:58:17 pm »
... don't forget the "Breakfast Taco" fiasco ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.