Author Topic: Top 10 indoctrinations of Communism taking place in America right now  (Read 287 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Top 10 indoctrinations of Communism taking place in America right now
08/20/2023 // S.D. Wells // 1K Views

Nary a single Democrat in the USA can see it. To them, it's just one big conspiracy theory. How could America possibly become a communist country, and how is it already transforming, with their voluntary (brainwashed) help, into one? Take a good look at communist theories and principles, and any laymen can see, without a doubt, that the US government is attempting to control 100 percent of all means of wealth, resources, media, and healthcare, in an attempt to make the nation classless and stateless. Pay close attention, and you will see the forest for the trees. Here are the three key phases.

Phase 1: Overthrow the US Government with Fixed Elections
The Democrats overthrew the election system by cheating from every angle, using the plandemic as a scapegoat for mail-in ballots, unguarded polls and drop boxes, and delayed "findings" of millions of "lost" ballots. This was the "revolution" to overthrow the existing government (Trump, the constitutionalists, and conservatives), and emphasize the need for total destruction of the existing system in order to move on to phase 2 (end of all fossil fuel use, more plandemics, and total crash of US economy).

Phase 2: A dictator or elite leaders gain absolute control over the working class
The new government, the CCP-led Democrats (who report to Obama, Soros, and other globalists) exert absolute control over the common citizen's personal choices, as we see with the forced Covid-vaccination and mask-wearing agenda, banning of fossil fuels, persecution and denouncement of all religion, and the adulteration of education in the name of gender fluidity and child-grooming perversions.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-20-top-10-indoctrinations-of-communism-taking-place-in-america-right-now.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Top 10 indoctrinations of Communism taking place in America right now
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 02:28:20 am »
Stooges love being stooges, deny any accountability, claim amnesia to keep living and believing the lies of liars.  Hole parents and nation in contempt, keep marching the mindless brainless lock-step, because its to much easier that exercising a conscience and morality/humanity.  Fools and whores dearly love Communism, it takes way accountabilities and conscience, just jack boot march the party line.  Hitler knew how to manipulate weak spineless gullible fools, so does Joe.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions