Author Topic: Former Navy SEAL and Purple Heart Recipient Is Gaining Steam In High-Profile Race Against 3-Term Dem  (Read 342 times)

Offline Hoodat

Former Navy SEAL and Purple Heart Recipient Is Gaining Steam In High-Profile Race Against 3-Term Democrat

August 18, 2023

Former Navy SEAL Tim Sheehy is running for Senate in Montana as a Republican to unseat three-term Democrat Sen. Jon Tester.

Sheehy is widely considered to be an American hero. He received the Bronze Star with Valor for Heroism in Combat and the Purple Heart Medal.

The election is shaping up to be one of 2024’s most-watched races. The race could help give Republicans control of the Senate.

.  .  .  Sheehy has gained the support of Republican Montana Gov. Greg Gianforte; Sen. Steve Daines, R-Mont.; and Rep. Ryan Zinke, R-Mont.; as well as Sens. Tom Cotton, R-Ark.; Cindy Hyde-Smith, R-Miss.; Ted Budd, R-N.C.; Markwayne Mullin, R-Okla.; Bill Hagerty, R-Tenn.; Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn.; John Barrasso, R-Wyo.; and Eric Schmitt, R-Mo.  .  .

https://chicksonright.com/blog/2023/08/18/former-navy-seal-and-purple-heart-recipient-is-gaining-steam-in-high-profile-race-against-3-term-democrat/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

What are this guy's chances?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

As long as Trump doesn't endorse him, he has a good shot at it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

As long as Trump doesn't endorse him, he has a good shot at it.

Would that make or break his Senate campaign in Montana?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

Ask @roamer_1 .  Maybe he has some insight.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I sent him a few $$$.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien