Author Topic: Drug decriminalization kills, but George Soros keeps pushing it  (Read 324 times)

Offline Kamaji

Drug decriminalization kills, but George Soros keeps pushing it

By NY Post Editorial Board   
August 20, 2023

Does George Soros want Americans dead?

It’s hard to come up with another reason for Soros’ Open Society Foundation funding the think tank driving a legislative push for the insane Drug Policy Reform Act.

That bill would kibosh federal criminal penalties for possession of heroin, coke and other hard drugs, among other disastrous moves.

Pushing this latest attack on American society is the Drug Policy Alliance, the recipient (along with its advocacy arm, Drug Policy Action) of millions in Open Society bucks.

The Alliance played a pivotal role in shaping the bill, which enjoys co-sponsorship from Squad members Reps. Cori Bush (D-Mo.), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) and Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), and was recently re-introduced in the House.

This, as America’s overdose crisis climbs to epic proportions.

Overdoses killed more than 106,000 Americans in 2021, even as the Drug Policy Alliance was screeching for federal decriminalization.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/20/drug-decriminalization-kills-but-george-soros-keeps-pushing-it/

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Drug decriminalization kills, but George Soros keeps pushing it
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2023, 10:55:03 pm »
Ramaswamy pushes it too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis