Author Topic: Jim Jordan Issues Subpoenas after Judge Finds Biden ‘Very Likely Violated Americans’ First Amendment  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Jim Jordan Issues Subpoenas after Judge Finds Biden ‘Very Likely Violated Americans’ First Amendment Rights’
David HawkinsAugust 18, 2023 - 10:20 am2 Comments

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) has issued subpoenas to FBI Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland.

The subpoenas were issued as part of the Committee’s ongoing censorship investigation into Democrat President Joe Biden’s Department of Justice (DOJ).

Jordan wants communications between the FBI and DOJ, private companies, and other third-party groups related to the policing and suppression of disfavored speech online.

The congressman has specifically asked for all documents related to the moderation, suppression, or removal of content online.

A September 15th deadline for the agencies to comply has been imposed.

https://slaynews.com/news/jim-jordan-issues-subpoenas-after-judge-finds-biden-very-likely-violated-americans-first-amendment-rights/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson