Author Topic: Migrant, 18, is captured by cops 'after he raped and killed Texas girl, 11, then dumped her under he  (Read 446 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrant, 18, is captured by cops 'after he raped and killed Texas girl, 11, then dumped her under her bed'
Guatemalan immigrant, Juan Carlos Garcia-Rodriguez, 18, was taken into custody after being accused of raping and killing his 11-year-old neighbor

He entered the U.S. in Jan and was living in the same complex as Maria Gonzalez - who was found stuffed in a plastic bag and clothes hamper under a bed

Garcia-Rodriguez was found a week after the brutal slaying and charged with capital murder by authorities in Shreveport, Louisiana on Saturday Aug 19

By ANEETA BHOLE  and LEWIS PENNOCK FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 07:08 EDT, 20 August 2023 | UPDATED: 07:31 EDT, 20 August 2023

A Guatemalan immigrant who entered the U.S. in January accused of raping and murdering his 11-year-old neighbor has been taken into custody.

Maria Gonzalez's body found by her father at their home in Pasadena, Texas, on Saturday, August 12, when he returned home from work. She had also been sexually assaulted, police said.

Pasadena Police Department named Juan Carlos Garcia-Rodriguez, 18, as a 'person of interest' and the main suspect in the case - noting a key left behind in the little girl's home as a vital piece of evidence.

Authorities in Shreveport, Louisiana, took Rodriguez into custody Saturday after Harris County, Texas, officials charged him with capital murder in connection with the girl's death.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12424431/Migrant-18-captured-cops-raped-killed-Texas-girl-11-dumped-bed.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

Summary execution would be just.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I would give the girls families baseball bats, tie the bastard to a post and call 'Play Ball'...not sure how summary that would be but it sure would send a message. And what's with the 'migrant' crap? call him what he was(I know you didn't @MajorClay)  an illegal alien that came to America to rape and kill a child...probably not his first time.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 01:12:33 am by GtHawk »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Precisely why I decided I couldn't be a cop all those years ago.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Precisely why I decided I couldn't be a cop all those years ago.
Et tu Bigun? Started my short college career majoring in criminology, two things made me change my mind, the growing issue of police assassinations around the Los Angeles area and the growing realization that my temper and what I believed justice was wouldn't pass their psych evaluation :shrug:

But I'm much better now :whistle: since I decided to embrace it :silly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Et tu Bigun? Started my short college career majoring in criminology, two things made me change my mind, the growing issue of police assassinations around the Los Angeles area and the growing realization that my temper and what I believed justice was wouldn't pass their psych evaluation :shrug:

But I'm much better now :whistle: since I decided to embrace it :silly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY

I got home from Vietnam in November of 1967, got married the following March, and our first child came that fall. I was due to get out of the Army in March of 69 and heard that the Texas DPS was hiring. I applied and got accepted. That came with a 90 day early out from the Army which would have allowed me to get out in mid-December and report to the academy the first week in January of 70.

Shortly after I got notified of academy acceptance something happened in Houston that made me take a really hard look at what I was about to do. Soon after, I called the DPS up, explained the situation, and withdrew from the program. The rest is history.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

AFTER taking him to a football field and tying him securely to the ground.  Then put a big crossbar at the top of a goal post with piano wire tied to it and his family jewels.  Then have a couple Navy pilots buzz it with tailhooks down before one snags it.  THEN execute him. :goalpost:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 11:21:57 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson