Author Topic: DeSantis Makes 'Listless Vessels' Comment That Sends Team Trump Into Orbit  (Read 7188 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: DeSantis Makes 'Listless Vessels' Comment That Sends Team Trump Into Orbit
« Reply #200 on: August 22, 2023, 03:57:06 am »
They would rather have CNN tell them what it said than to actually read the words themselves.  It's what Democrats do.

Context normally requires far more words than will fit on a bumper sticker... Makes it hard for them I guess.  :whistle: :shrug:

:laugh:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #201 on: August 22, 2023, 03:58:16 am »
Personally "listless vessels" pretty much sucks as an insult.

If I have to wait until I can Google the term, then spend no small amount of time deciding/figuring out whether that was an insult or not, it's a horrible insult.

I've never heard "I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR LISTLESS VESSELS ALL UP AND DOWN THIS BAR FOR THAT!" in any watering hole that i have ever patronized. And I've been in some pretty sketchy places, believe me.

Maybe we myst should create a Safe Space in here somewhere. 88888cool 88888cool
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #202 on: August 22, 2023, 04:03:00 am »

If I have to wait until I can Google the term, then spend no small amount of time deciding/figuring out whether that was an insult or not, it's a horrible insult.

I've never heard "I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR LISTLESS VESSELS ALL UP AND DOWN THIS BAR FOR THAT!" in any watering hole that i have ever patronized. And I've been in some pretty sketchy places, believe me.

Lol  :silly:
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #203 on: August 22, 2023, 04:20:50 am »
@Hoodat

No,we are going bonkers because  so many of you have turned into DeSanctimonious Groupies.

The man has all the honestly and appeal of a used car salesman,and you are all falling for it.

Yeah, almost like some fake wrestling show... Opps, nevermind.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #204 on: August 22, 2023, 04:26:37 am »
So Team Trump is adapting the heavily edited version of that clip that CNN played?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #205 on: August 22, 2023, 04:28:59 am »
So Team Trump is adapting the heavily edited version of that clip that CNN played?

Yep.  And his sycophants have suddenly become yuge fans of CNN, Politico, MSN, etc.

Democrats doing what Democrats do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #206 on: August 22, 2023, 04:29:04 am »
The thing that's really really funny about this is that the word that everyone should be angry is probably coming right from Bitefart or TroofSocial...  :whistle:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #207 on: August 22, 2023, 04:34:23 am »
Yep.  And his sycophants have suddenly become yuge fans of CNN, Politico, MSN, etc.

Democrats doing what Democrats do.

The more time passes the more I feel justified in opposing Trump as the nominee back in 2016.  All of the points I made on this site against DJT and others are turning out to be completely justified.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online LMAO

« Reply #208 on: August 22, 2023, 11:04:18 am »
Yeah, almost like some fake wrestling show... Opps, nevermind.

Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

« Reply #209 on: August 22, 2023, 11:09:53 am »

I think what’s making the MAGAs apoplectic with rage is not the term itself but who said it. Despite their anticipated denials, they wouldn’t have any outrage over it if Trump didn’t get upset about it first, thereby reinforcing DeSantis’s point
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 11:12:40 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #210 on: August 22, 2023, 11:18:25 am »
I think what’s making the MAGAs apoplectic with rage is not the term itself but who said it. Despite their anticipated denials, they wouldn’t have any outrage over it if Trump didn’t get upset about it first, thereby reinforcing DeSantis’s point

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #211 on: August 22, 2023, 11:50:59 am »
Two things.

Most people lack the basic attention span to follow that quote through start to finish, and the rest the intelligence to gain any insight from it.

This infighting is promoted by the media, and we buy into it lock, stock and barrel.

Go on arguing over Ronnie and Donny and swear you won't vote for one or the other.

As for me, I will vote for a tuna salad on rye sandwich rather than handing the election over to whoever it is running the country right now.

Beyond that, lies the unthinkable.

@Luis Gonzalez

Same here,which boils down to voting for Trump. He is the only non-career political candidate running,and he can't be bought because he ALREADY has more money than he can spend,and the ONLY  thing he cares about is how he goes down in the  history books,and there is nothing in this world he wants more than to be known as "the man who saved America".

Will he be able to save America? I seriously doubt it because all of the global empire will be out to stop him,but he CAN give us 4 years of resistance in order to marshal new forces to continue the fight and awaken more Americans to the very real dangers we are facing. By then,hopefully,a new "champion will arise" that is inspired by what Trump tried to accomplish.

This new "Champion" will have one huge advantage over Trump. By the time he or she announces and runs,many/most of the anti-American globalists will have exposed themselves for who they  are what their goals are.

America MIGHT have a chance of surviving if Trump is the next President,and no chance at all if he isn't.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #212 on: August 22, 2023, 11:53:02 am »
@sneakypete

If only you knew how hilariously ironic that statement is...

@roamer_1

I hope you were looking into a mirror when you thought and wrote that.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #213 on: August 22, 2023, 08:29:22 pm »
@roamer_1

Nope, Sneaks... looking straight at Y'all.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #214 on: August 22, 2023, 09:44:32 pm »
@roamer_1

I personally don't count you as a Trump groupie because you are willing to take positions different from Trump on major issues, like Ukraine.

However, there are other Trump supporters here who won't ever criticize him, and have supported everything he's ever said. 

On the flip side, I can't think of a single DeSantis supporter here who has not criticized him in some respect. I also don't know of any DeSantis supporter in here who has promised to support nobody but DeSantis as the nominee.  Every single DeSantis supporter I have seen in here will at least consider supporting other potential nominees as well.

And by the way, your claim that Trump is the only non-career political candidate running is just wrong.  Neither Ramaswamy or Burgon are career politicians, and DeSantis has spent more of his working life outside politics than in it.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 09:47:03 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online corbe

« Reply #215 on: August 22, 2023, 10:02:24 pm »
   That's a critical point @Maj. Bill Martin Even I have criticized Cruz AND DeSantis, at times.
   THEY HAVE NEVER CRITIZED TRUMP.   
   Excommunication is a powerful determent, apparently.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #216 on: August 22, 2023, 10:03:49 pm »
I personally don@t count you as a Trump groupie because you are willing to take positions different from Trump on major issues, like Ukraine.

However, there are other Trump supporters here who won't ever criticize him, and have supported everything he's ever said. 

@Maj. Bill Martin

Just like there are DeSanctimonious supporters here who seem to believe he is a direct descent of Jesus.

On the flip side, I can't think of a single DeSantis supporter here who has not criticized him in some respect. I also don't know of any DeSantis supporter in here who has promised to support nobody but DeSantis as the nominee.  Every single DeSantis supporter I have seen in here will at least consider supporting other potential nominees as well.

I have seen a couple,but I can't remember who  they were.

And by the way, your claim that Trump is the only non-career political candidate running is just wrong.  Neither Ramaswamy or Burgon are career politicians, and DeSantis has spent more of his working life outside politics than in it.

I'll give ya the first two,but disagree about  DeSanctimonious. Seems to ME his whole adult career has been directed towards politics.