Author Topic: RFK Jr. says Russia ‘acting in good faith’ in Ukraine invasion, US in part to blame for war  (Read 310 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 RFK Jr. says Russia ‘acting in good faith’ in Ukraine invasion, US in part to blame for war
by Julia Shapero - 06/22/23 3:39 PM ET

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. suggested Wednesday that Russia has been “acting in good faith” in various efforts to end the war in Ukraine and placed blame on the U.S. for the 16-monthlong conflict.

Kennedy said in an interview on SiriusXM’s “The Briefing with Steve Scully” that Russian President Vladimir Putin has “repeatedly said yes” to negotiations.

“In fact, he negotiated, two times he agreed to agreements,” Kennedy said. “He agreed to the Minsk Accord, and then he agreed in 2022 to an agreement that would’ve left Ukraine completely intact.”

The Minsk agreements were two separate international agreements in 2014 and 2015 that sought to end fighting in the Donbas region of Ukraine. Fighting never ended entirely, and Putin claimed that the agreements did “not exist” shortly before launching his full-scale invasion of Ukraine last February.

It’s not immediately clear what 2022 agreement Kennedy is referring to. However, the long-shot Democratic candidate accused the U.S. of tanking the negotiations in Wednesday’s interview.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4063124-rfj-jr-says-russia-acting-in-good-faith-in-ukraine-invasion-us-in-part-to-blame-for-war/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

What an abysmally stupid thing to say.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
:facepalm2:

What an abysmally stupid thing to say.

He is in part correct -- the US is in part to blame for the war.  Absolutely.  It's been a money maker for Brandon & cronies as well as Zelenskyy.  Brandon was feeding Z $$ before Putin ever escalated the war with Brandon baiting him.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline ScottinVA

Good God… Bobby, we hardly knew ye.  I really thought he was a smarter guy than that.  Since when is raping and attempting to exterminate a smaller country that poses no threat to them an act of “good faith?”  Also… the aid sent to Ukraine was in response to Russia’s occupation of Crimea and other regions. 

I for one will never step away from supporting the fight against that POS Putin and the terrorist state he rules.  Anyone who “thinks” that diminutive KGB thug - who ALONE owns responsibility for that carnage - has any good intentions is brain dead.  The sooner Putin is liquidated and Russia dismembered, the better for humanity.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 11:18:56 am by ScottinVA »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Good God… Bobby, we hardly knew ye.  I really thought he was a smarter guy than that.  Since when is raping and attempting to exterminate a smaller country that poses no threat to them an act of “good faith?” Also… the aid sent to Ukraine was in response to Russia’s occupation of Crimea and other regions. 

I for one will never step away from supporting the fight against that POS Putin and the terrorist state he rules.  Anyone who “thinks” that diminutive KGB thug - who ALONE owns responsibility for that carnage - has any good intentions is brain dead.  The sooner Putin is liquidated and Russia dismembered, the better for humanity.
:shrug: It's the Russian way.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
RFK comes from the old school, pro-Red wing of the Democratic party, just like his Uncle Ted.