Author Topic: Hispanic voters say they're 'running away' from Biden: 'Big cup of Joe overflowing with inflation'  (Read 357 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Hispanic voters say they're 'running away' from Biden: 'Big cup of Joe overflowing with inflation'

A new Fox News poll shows President Biden is struggling to maintain support among Hispanic voters, as a panel of voters told "Fox & Friends" on Friday that inflation is driving them away from the party.

According to the poll, only 46% of Hispanic voters currently choose Biden for president in 2024, compared to 63% of the same group in 2020. In comparison, 37% of Hispanic voters support Donald Trump for 2024, compared to 35% in 2020.

Americans for Prosperity Texas' Tina Aviles, American University graduate J.P. Villasmil and Christian author Lydia Dominguez explained why Biden is struggling with voters in the Latino community.

Dominguez, who is also a mother and Air Force veteran, said she has noticed prices going up and that people in her community are "totally upset with what's going on."

"I see people in my community that are going out and getting second and third part-time jobs. It's incredibly sad," said Dominguez................

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hispanic-voters-say-running-away-biden-big-cup-joe-overflowing-inflation
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Voters need to be spanked so hard by voting for Biden and the Democrats that they don't ever consider it again. That is my hope.

• Technical

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAA-u94su0Y

You know that 90% of these people voted for Biden, too.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Voters need to be spanked so hard by voting for Biden and the Democrats that they don't ever consider it again. That is my hope.

DeSantis did very well in getting the Hispanic votes during the mid-terms. I'm hopeful.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Fishrrman fearless prediction:
Come Election Day 2024, the DCommunists will still pull in 2 out of 3 "Hispanic votes"...

When will the Pubbies learn who their "base" really is?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

DeSantis did very well in getting the Hispanic votes during the mid-terms. I'm hopeful.

Still a favorite!

https://youtu.be/6HpwNRSE4nM

The rally version:

https://youtu.be/9pNQL7CD2zc

• Technical
Fishrrman fearless prediction:
Come Election Day 2024, the DCommunists will still pull in 2 out of 3 "Hispanic votes"...

When will the Pubbies learn who their "base" really is?

I get it. If we can convince Biden voters to stay home that will hopefully be enough.