Author Topic: ‘Leaked’ DeSantis Memo Attacks Vivek as Hindu ‘Ingrained in India’s Caste System’  (Read 220 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Leaked’ DeSantis Memo Attacks Vivek as Hindu ‘Ingrained in India’s Caste System’
Jack Montgomery

Ron DeSantis’s controversial super PAC ‘Never Back Down’ leaked its own memorandum suggesting the Florida Governor attack presidential rival Vivek Ramaswamy’s historic support for inheritance tax by bringing up his Indian heritage and Hindu faith.

“Ramaswamy – a Hindu who grew up visiting relatives in India and was very much ingrained in India’s caste system – supports [inheritance tax] as a mechanism to preserve a meritocracy in America and ensure everyone starts on a level playing field,” the memo reads, encouraging DeSantis to “sledgehammer” the tech entrepreneur during a debate to create a media “moment”.

The memo recommends DeSantis attempt to imitate Donald Trump by coming up with a derisive nickname for Ramaswamy, suggesting “Vivek the Fake” or “Fake Vivek”.

more
https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/08/18/leaked-desantis-memo-attacks-vivek-as-hindu-ingrained-in-indias-caste-system/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
"Slitting their throats is too good for 'em. Executing them is too good for 'em.. Sledgehammering is too good for 'em. They should be torn into itsy bitsy bits. And buried ALIIIVVVE!"
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Slitting their throats is too good for 'em. Executing them is too good for 'em.. Sledgehammering is too good for 'em. They should be torn into itsy bitsy bits. And buried ALIIIVVVE!"

Do it all --- and on day one!