Author Topic: Trump Doesn’t Deserve A Second Term For His Covid Failures  (Read 235 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Doesn’t Deserve A Second Term For His Covid Failures
« on: August 19, 2023, 03:33:14 pm »
Trump Doesn’t Deserve A Second Term For His Covid Failures
Georgi Boorman

Donald J. Trump currently faces unfair indictments that threaten the future of this republic by establishing judicial persecution as a way to keep political opponents out of office. If Trump becomes our nominee, millions of Americans will vote for him no matter what happens in court. They might see voting for him as necessary to send the message that this kind of persecution cannot be tolerated, but the record speaks for itself: Trump in no way deserves a second term.

Most of us are trying to move on from the Covid era and allow those traumatic memories to slip into the blurry past, but if we truly want to safeguard our freedoms and our republic, it’s critical we remember what really happened in 2020. President Trump played a key role in allowing us to be stripped of our freedoms and, through championing Operation Warp Speed, to be later subjected to draconian vaccine mandates during the Biden administration.

On March 16, 2020, Trump gave a press conference with Anthony Fauci and White House Covid Coordinator Deborah Birx that precipitated a cascade of supposedly state-led lockdowns. “My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people,” Trump said.

Then Anthony Fauci read the fine print on the two-page flyer of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance handed out at the conference and available online to every American. That fine print, which Trump may or may not have read (either way, it was his responsibility), prompted almost all states to lock down: closing businesses, churches, schools, denying social contact for seniors in long-term living, canceling weddings and funerals, and giving critical cover to inhumane hospital policies that forced people to die alone.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2023/08/18/trump-doesnt-deserve-a-second-term-for-how-he-mismanaged-covid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Trump Doesn’t Deserve A Second Term For His Covid Failures
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2023, 03:38:20 pm »
Trump doesn't deserve a second term, period.  He has to earn it, just like everyone else; so far, he's doing a shitty job of earning it.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2023, 03:38:23 pm »
Not buying it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2023, 04:16:21 pm »
It’s not just his handling of Covid
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy