Author Topic: DeSantis vows to leave cartel members ‘stone cold dead’ if they try to cross border  (Read 505 times)

Offline Kamaji

DeSantis vows to leave cartel members ‘stone cold dead’ if they try to cross border

By Victor Nava   
August 19, 2023

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis warned Mexican cartel members Friday that if he’s elected president and they attempt to illegally enter the US, his administration will “leave them stone cold dead at the border.”

DeSantis — who launched his 2024 bid in May — vowed to use deadly force against suspected drug traffickers during an interview with conservative radio talk show host Erick Erickson at an event in Atlanta.

“We are going to authorize the use of deadly force against the cartels,” the 44-year-old presidential hopeful vowed.

“If you have somebody coming in with the fentanyl in the backpack – they even break through the border wall, where there is wall –  if they’re doing that, that’s the last thing they’re going to be able to do because we’re going to leave them stone cold dead at the border,” he threatened.

“We’re not putting up with it anymore,” DeSantis added, generating roaring applause.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/19/desantis-vows-to-leave-mexican-cartel-members-stone-cold-dead-if-they-try-to-cross-border/

Offline libertybele

I hope he is serious about this.  Unfortunately deadly force against the cartel is what's needed.  It's either them or the innocents.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

I hope he is serious about this.  Unfortunately deadly force against the cartel is what's needed.  It's either them or the innocents.

How does he plan on implementing this?

This is just another example of trying to outTrump Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Summary executions. That will play well. Do better DeSantis.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

How does he plan on implementing this?

This is just another example of trying to outTrump Trump

Out Trump, Trump?  As president he would be the CIC period.  His duty is to protect and defend this country and its citizens.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

First ACT: Label them as a Terrorist Organization.  Trump should have done this on Day one in 2017.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

Out Trump, Trump?  As president he would be the CIC period.  His duty is to protect and defend this country and its citizens.

:thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Would this take time away from Ron slitting throats in DC?

Online LMAO

Summary executions. That will play well. Do better DeSantis.

Agree

The reason why the cartels and their drugs are getting into this country is because we have a porous border.

Simply enforce the border.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Here comes the Head Acolyte of the Trump Personality Cult.

:rolleyes:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Agree

The reason why the cartels and their drugs are getting into this country is because we have a porous border.

Simply enforce the border.

Well, he did say, further along in the article, that he will build the wall. A fantasy that DC will fall in line just because he showed up. He is going to up to his ass in alligators immediately if he wins.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Fred wrote:
"Summary executions. That will play well..."

Fred, it "plays pretty well" with me.

Sorry if you don't like that.

Offline libertybele

Fred wrote:

It's only going to take one or two 'incidents' before the cartel gets the message.  A invasion is NOT acceptable.

Again, it is the CIC duty to protect this country and its citizens. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And,IF he is elected,the very next wave of illegals to invade America will all be women and children.

Tell me,how well do you think THAT will go over?

You can NOT announce something like this ahead of time because it gives the enemy too much time to come up with effective counters,and NO counter is more effective than video footage of dead women and children.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Fred wrote:

Don't get me wrong @Fishrrman . I am personally in favor of dealing with terrorist invaders with any force necessary to stop them. I am throwing shade at DeSantis for what is, IMO, a poorly worded comment.