Archives > Radio Shows

Anyone heard Rob Carson?

(1/6) > >>

the OlLine Rebel:
Just noticed this category so thought I’d post the question.

Eventually our local replacement for the Rush hours became Rob Carson.  I still don’t get it as I can’t find much mention of him.  It almost seems our local station is hosting him and hoping he becomes national.  However, I can’t say he’s strictly local because he always mentions how he resides in Kansas (at some point from around here in Baltimore).

Anyway, wondering if anyone heard of him and your view.

He plays up writing for Rush, and has parodies on his show from some other guy, that he always disrupts with little comments and laughing (annoying).  I can hardly find much info on his background, and wonder how much is bogus.

The other thing that bugs me is he seems to be another radio EverTrumper.  Hes been on for maybe 2 years now.

corbe:
   Though I usually have a Radio on most the day It's tuned to a Local Americana Radio Station.  Talk Radio lost me a long time ago.  When Rush started singing the Trump Song,  I turned off talk radio for good.

corbe:
   Back on Topic, NO, I've never heard of Ron Carson, I'll look him up.

the OlLine Rebel:

--- Quote from: corbe on August 19, 2023, 03:06:15 am ---   Back on Topic, NO, I've never heard of Ron Carson, I'll look him up.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, I got busy.

I could not look him up.  Seems that he really is just starting out.  But he DOES now have an hour or so on NEWSMAX TV.

I hear you about talk radio.  Carson seems to be trying to become national, but I don’t think it’ll happen.  Of course Trump is a constant news item, and the EverTrumper hosts gladly bang that drum constantly.

I find most of the hosts are EverTrumper, including the much-derided by same Sean Hannity.  But Hannity isn’t so obnoxious about it.  Defends Trump at every turn but does not trash other candidates, so he plays it pretty safe.  Only some locals now seem like they are not all Trump.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: corbe on August 19, 2023, 03:06:15 am ---   Back on Topic, NO, I've never heard of Ron Carson, I'll look him up.

--- End quote ---

Try this guy instead!

He's the closet thing to Rush on the radio available today! @corbe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version