Author Topic: Mark Milley: A 'Handful of Drag Queen Shows' on Military Bases Doesn't Mean Military 'Went Woke'  (Read 2936 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yes he did.  His advisors...including Mattis were telling him to pick General Michael Scaparrotti for Chairman of the Joint Chiefs...Milley was supposed to be interviewing for the EUCOM job...but he politicked his way into a job that clearly he isn't qualified to serve in because he kissed Trump's ass to get it and Scaparrotti got sent to EUCOM.
The way I heard Trump had been so chummy with Milley, they clicked so well, that he let Milly chose between the EUCOM job and Chairman and we know how well that turned out. Unfortunately for deniers there is actual history out there about this.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
( @sneakypete   Just a reminder -- and I know this is off topic, but you are supposed to be taking it easy!  That includes tryig to remain calm and not getting worked up about things.  Please -- take time to truly relax.  Just for a while. I want you to get better.)
@seakypete butting heads can be fun and entertaining, but I whole heartedly agree with @libertybele on this and will make an effort to refrain from enticing you to higher blood pressure. Keeping you around is very important.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Look at this post. It’s very revealing.

But if you’ve all noticed, he can’t name who the individual was who gave Donald Trump the advice to pick Miley. It’s just something he made up.

@LMAO

Are you really so freaking stupid that you think I was an insider sitting at the table with Trump and his advisors while they discussed this,or are you calling me a liar?

Give all the facts you want to this particular poster and it will not matter.

WHAT "facts" I see rumor published as and then accepted as facts.

But history is what it is. And anybody can make a mistake. But Miley is one of many. It’s a pattern with Donald Trump. Everybody who he chose has been bad, except the person who did the actual picking. Donald Trump looks for unwavering loyalty, not ability.

And it’s a pattern that’s guaranteed to continue should he get another term

You forgot to mention that he was born into wealth,and that is the real reason why you hate him. Jealousy is NEVER pretty.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ummm, I don't know about Milly's military history, but if you're looking for the one responsible for his current position? You already got your wish...Trump was voted out of office. :shrug:

@GtHawk

Trump is also guilty of Original Sin,and the Rolling Stones song "Sympathy for the Devil" was written about Trump. Little known  fact.

BTW,did you also happen to notice he is a LOT richer than you are,and that he is orange?

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Are you really so freaking stupid that you think I was an insider sitting at the table with Trump and his advisors while they discussed this,or are you calling me a liar?

Give all the facts you want to this particular poster and it will not matter.

WHAT "facts" I see rumor published as and then accepted as facts.

But history is what it is. And anybody can make a mistake. But Miley is one of many. It’s a pattern with Donald Trump. Everybody who he chose has been bad, except the person who did the actual picking. Donald Trump looks for unwavering loyalty, not ability.

And it’s a pattern that’s guaranteed to continue should he get another term

You forgot to mention that he was born into wealth,and that is the real reason why you hate him. Jealousy is NEVER pretty.

No rumors.
 Just facts.

Donald Trump is not even making the argument you’re attempting as the reason why he picked Miley.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
First part no, second part yes.

Seriously!

@GtHawk

At the advise of his staff.

Offline roamer_1

Poor little Tumpy... He can't help it...  :whistle:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Poor little Tumpy... He can't help it...  :whistle:

@roamer_1

That's true,but  it would be a lot easier without packs of jealous backstabbing weasels attacking him every day BECAUSE he was born into wealth,and they weren't.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

That's true,but  it would be a lot easier without packs of jealous backstabbing weasels attacking him every day BECAUSE he was born into wealth,and they weren't.

We need a crybaby emoticon...  :whistle:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We need a crybaby emoticon...  :whistle:

@roamer_1

You can get your jealousy-fired pals to join you in a dance around a Trump Fire. Won't accomplish anything real,but it WILL make you and your comrades feel good about yourselves for standing up to inherited wealth

Online corbe

I am far Richer than DJT @sneakypete , I have a Beautiful @Texas Robin coming over tomorrow morning to LOVE me all Day.  I doubt if he's sharing any quality time w/Melania.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

You can get your jealousy-fired pals to join you in a dance around a Trump Fire. Won't accomplish anything real,but it WILL make you and your comrades feel good about yourselves for standing up to inherited wealth

@sneakypete

I have no need of wealth as you consider it... thus no jealousy... Tumpy has nothing (and I do mean nothing) I want.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 02:44:17 am by roamer_1 »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The way I heard Trump had been so chummy with Milley, they clicked so well, that he let Milly chose between the EUCOM job and Chairman and we know how well that turned out. Unfortunately for deniers there is actual history out there about this.

I hadn't heard that...but it wouldn't surprise me.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!