General Category > Shooting Sports

Handloading 101

<< < (3/3)

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: Elderberry on August 29, 2023, 07:31:47 pm ---How can you say they are not complete ammunition?

Data cut from your link.
Or did you post the wrong link?

--- End quote ---
yeah sorry, wrong link or wonky site not sure how it happened because I was looking at this page for components and I think I accidently hit the back button on my mouse just before I copied the link, here is the correct one and the one I tried to order off of. https://detroitammoco.com/product/projectiles-90gr-9mm-interceptors/
Note that even though the item is 50 projectiles the packaging refers to it as 'ammunition' which it clearly is not  :pondering: unless the ATF is redefining components as ammunition.
It's not as if I don't have enough 9mm bullets, maybe I should say projectile to avoid confusion it's that theses are really wicked, opened on every test I saw and don't come apart like similar designs.

Just for shits and giggles I tried to purchase again with this resulting message:

Due to ATF, State, or local regulations, Detroit Ammo Company cannot ship to the City and/or State you have selected. You can however ship to an Authorized FFL dealer. Please choose your preferred location in the shipping options select box. *It is your responsibility to contact the FFL dealer before placing an order to verify they are willing to manage the transfer of your ammunition purchase.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version