Author Topic: A NATIONAL DISGRACE: Photos Leaked of Horrific January 6 Prisoner Abuse  (Read 1463 times)

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: A NATIONAL DISGRACE: Photos Leaked of Horrific January 6 Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2023, 01:21:44 pm »
Maybe take this up with @DB ?

@Polly Ticks

I have no issues with his question, and I also have no issue with the first part of your answer.

Trump has called attention to this at his rallies (even stopping to sing the National Anthem with his crowds at 9:00 PM ---- the time the prisoners sing the anthem every night) and in interviews,  he has met with members of Congress to discuss and strategize efforts to end this,  he has promised pardons/clemency for the convicted,  AND Trump has met with families of the political prisoners, individually and in groups.

This is a credit to Trump. I hope he continues to pursue and/or increase these efforts on behalf of those J6 political prisoners, especially since they were there that day to demonstrate support for him.

Metaphorically stomping over them while they're huddled on a thin mat on the ground in a cell the size of a closet in order to try to score political points against DeSantis -- or any other political rival, I don't care which -- is the part I find in very poor taste. You should be better than that.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Kamaji

Re: A NATIONAL DISGRACE: Photos Leaked of Horrific January 6 Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2023, 01:22:38 pm »
I have no issues with his question, and I also have no issue with the first part of your answer.

This is a credit to Trump. I hope he continues to pursue and/or increase these efforts on behalf of those J6 political prisoners, especially since they were there that day to demonstrate support for him.

Metaphorically stomping over them while they're huddled on a thin mat on the ground in a cell the size of a closet in order to try to score political points against DeSantis -- or any other political rival, I don't care which -- is the part I find in very poor taste. You should be better than that.

:thumbsup: