Author Topic: Judge Throws Book at ‘Malignant’ Chicago Carjackers for ‘Life-Altering’ Crime: ‘Callous & Morally Ba  (Read 331 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Judge Throws Book at ‘Malignant’ Chicago Carjackers for ‘Life-Altering’ Crime: ‘Callous & Morally Bankrupt’
David HawkinsAugust 16, 2023 - 10:50 am2 Comments

A judge has thrown the book at two Chicago carjackers after they plead guilty to two horrific armed robberies.

The two thugs, Justin Brown and Terwon Matthews, admitted to holding their victims captive and terrifying them for several hours

They carjacked a woman and a man at different times and held them at gunpoint for hours as they made the victims withdraw cash from ATM machines.

“The abject terror she endured cannot be described,” Will County State’s Attorney James Glasgow said of the female victim.

https://slaynews.com/news/judge-throws-book-at-chicago-carjackers-for-life-altering-crime-this-callous-and-morally-bankrupt-behavior-is-demonstrative-of-an-abandoned-and-malignant-soul/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The judge will need to be put in a witness protection program as his life isn't worth a plug nickel anymore. 22222frying pan
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson