Author Topic: Texas woman charged with threatening to kill judge overseeing Trump case, Democratic congresswoman  (Read 369 times)

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Trump's public comments encouraging acts of stochastic terrorism will get his bail revoked.  I guess he's determined to be just be like John Gotti - dying in a Federal prison.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She is lucky to be alive.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

999yawn So prosecute her or commit her to a mental facility. 999yawn Or both. 999yawn
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sounds like a nutjob, but I can't help thinking how these nuts making threats against a democrat president/democrat politician are being treated so much more seriously and severely than those against republican presidents, especially Trump, and republican politicians. It's almost like there's some kind of double standard at work here :whistle:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
This one party government regime is highly resistant to criticism and truth being told.  Like they suffer from deafness, like many of their followers/stooges.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions