Author Topic: Georgia court clerk cops to early release of Trump charges: ‘I am human’  (Read 744 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Georgia court clerk cops to early release of Trump charges: ‘I am human’
By Ryan King   
August 16, 2023 4:34pm

The Atlanta court clerk whose office posted a list of charges against former President Donald Trump hours before a grand jury approved them belatedly took responsibility for the embarrassing “mishap” Wednesday.

“I am human,” Fulton County Clerk of Superior and Magistrate Courts Ché Alexander told local station WSB-TV.

A list of 13 counts to be brought against Trump, 77, was posted on the court’s website at around noon Monday and quickly taken down — but not before being spotted by Reuters, which published the document.

Alexander’s office issued an initial statement Monday afternoon calling the document “fictitious.”

“That was the best word that I could come up with,” Alexander explained Wednesday. “It was fictitious. It wasn’t real. It didn’t have a stamp on it.”

In the end, the grand jury approved the exact counts against Trump that had been on the prematurely posted docket, causing an uproar among the former president’s supporters.

“The Fulton County District Attorney’s Office has once again shown that they have no respect for the integrity of the grand jury process,” charged defense attorneys Drew Findling and Jennifer Little.

“This was not a simple administrative mistake. A proposed indictment should only be in the hands of the District Attorney’s Office, yet it somehow made its way to the clerk’s office and was assigned a case number and a judge before the grand jury even deliberated. This is emblematic of the pervasive and glaring constitutional violations which have plagued this case from its very inception.”

According to Alexander, she was under pressure to ensure everything went smoothly and decided to attempt a “dry run” to ensure any potential indictment was posted on the website as soon as possible.

“I did a work sample in the system. And when I hit save, it went to the press queue,” she told the outlet. “And that’s how the mishap happened.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/08/16/georgia-clerk-admits-early-trump-charge-post-i-am-human/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

According to Alexander, she was under pressure to ensure everything went smoothly and decided to attempt a “dry run” to ensure any potential indictment was posted on the website as soon as possible.

“I did a work sample in the system. And when I hit save, it went to the press queue,” she told the outlet. “And that’s how the mishap happened.”

But then you chose to lie about it.  And when that lie didn't work, you made up a new lie.  But that didn't work, so now you offer this.  A smidgen of truth (that you're human) tied into yet another made up lie.

The truth is that you couldn't help yourself.  You were so eager to impress your leftist friends in the press that you couldn't wait for the grand jury to vote befoe posting the indictment.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
To make sure I didn't misunderstand the timeline, wasn't this posted before the jury voted, yet matched the end result?
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
To make sure I didn't misunderstand the timeline, wasn't this posted before the jury voted, yet matched the end result?

Yes...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

For a case about election integrity.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
For a case about election integrity.
Ironical, ain't it?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Exactly. Whether the clerk is a human or a Chartreuse Neptunian, the shamdictment was written before the grand jury met to vote on whether or not to indict.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.