Author Topic: Unconstitutional ‘Media Free Zone’ Imposed Around Maui Wildfire Disaster Area — ‘Is It No Longer Ame  (Read 166 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Unconstitutional ‘Media Free Zone’ Imposed Around Maui Wildfire Disaster Area — ‘Is It No Longer America?’
"So the question for Mayor Bissen and others is, what are you trying to hide?" asks Fox News correspondent Will Cain.

By Jamie White | INFOWARS.COM Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Maui County officials have imposed an unconstitutional 12-mile “media free zone” around Lahaina where wildfires devastated the area last week, according to reports.

“Fox & Friends” co-host Will Cain, a West Maui resident, claimed Monday that Maui Mayor Richard Bessen ordered the implementation of a “media free zone.”

“I’m in West Maui. Service is rough. Hard to post. But we’re putting together stories of incredible citizens stepping up where the government has failed. And at Napili Plaza someone from the Mayor Richard Bissen’s office tries to shut me down saying West Maui is a media free zone. No sir, this is America,” Cain tweeted.

https://www.newswars.com/unconstitutional-media-free-zone-imposed-around-maui-wildfire-disaster-area-is-it-no-longer-america/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson