Author Topic: New Yorkers are angry about migrant crisis, and they're blaming Democrats, poll shows  (Read 360 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New Yorkers are angry about migrant crisis, and they're blaming Democrats, poll shows
NEWS
CARLOS GARCIAAugust 30, 2023

A new poll found a majority of New York residents think the migrant crisis is a serious problem, and they blame Democrat politicians for dropping the ball on immigration.

The Siena College poll found that 82% of New Yorkers called the migrant crisis serious while 52% said it was "very serious."

The poll found that New Yorkers were overwhelmingly negative on Democrats over the crisis.

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul, a Democrat, garnered approval on the migrant crisis from only 35% of New Yorkers, while 51% said they disapproved of her job performance.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams, also a Democrat, had a net disapproval rating of 16% as well, with 47% saying they disapproved of his handling of the migrant crisis while only a meager 31% said they approved of his job performance.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/new-york-poll-migrant-crisis
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Those NY liberals are simply hypocritical racists, that's all. 000hehehehe
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Until the Border is secure, keep sending those buses up North.

////00000////

I'm disappointed that NY Dems are mean-spirited xenophobic racists.  For shame!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 11:11:57 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

Yet they’ll still vote Democrat
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yet they’ll still vote Democrat
  Till the day, and for many years after they die.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.