Author Topic: Live Thread: Trump's hush money trial begins in NYC  (Read 74564 times)

Right_in_Virginia and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Live Thread: Trump's hush money trial begins in NYC
« Reply #1125 on: May 20, 2024, 08:30:33 pm »
Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
Rudy Giuliani wasn’t involved in representing President Trump at that time.

Soros funded DA’s office says but a few days later Rudy Giuliani was announced to represent President Trump. Costello reiterates but not at the time.

Costello says he did not want Cohen as a client when asked by the ADA if he was motivated to represent a high profile client.
3:28 PM · May 20, 2024
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1126 on: May 20, 2024, 08:33:16 pm »
Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
·
1m
Soros funded DA’s office now asking about the meeting on April 17, 2018 at the Regency Hotel.

There is a back and forth with Costello between who initiated the meeting, Costello’s law partner, Citron, or convicted felon, Michael Cohen.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1127 on: May 20, 2024, 08:34:11 pm »
Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
·
35s
Costello continues answering from Soros funded DA’s office about April 17th meeting at the Regency. Costello says Cohen was, “suicidal that day, pacing back and forth. He was manic.”
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1128 on: May 20, 2024, 08:35:59 pm »
Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
·
1m
Cohen said to Costello two nights before that he couldn’t handle the pressure and was thinking about jumping off the roof and killing himself.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1129 on: May 20, 2024, 08:43:21 pm »
Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
Soros funded ADA asking Costello about the lawyer Cohen ended up going with. Costello answers Guy Patrillo.

(This is when Cohen “flipped” for the Mueller investigation)

ADA stops questioning. Merchan asks lawyers to approach.

We are breaking for the rest of the day. Merchan is giving the jury their instructions.
3:36 PM · May 20, 2024

Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
·
3m
The jury has left, Merchan has dismissed Bob Costello from the witness stand. He is exiting stage right.

Costello obviously has mastery of the courtroom and this could affect the jury.

Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
Blanche gets up and makes the case that the case should be DISMISSED.

Mr. Cohen on the stand admitted that the business records were not falsified.

There’s no other evidence that the invoices were mishandled.

Also there is no evidence of any intent of fraud by President Trump with these filings.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1130 on: May 20, 2024, 08:44:25 pm »
3 minutes ago
Robert Costello's email to son boasting about landing Michael Cohen as client
By Kyle Schnitzer

Robert Costello laughed before reading an email that he sent his son when he was going to represent Michael Cohen.

The email, sent on April 20, 2018, reads:

" 'I will be on the team. It would be an honor to have you part of my team. I will be eternally grateful for the help and guidance you have already given me.' [Signed] Michael Cohen, personal attorney for President Trump.

“This is not public yet so do not say anything to anyone about this," Costello wrote to his son in the email. "I do not know when we will make an announcement but I have been authorized to contact Rudy Giuliani as counsel to President Trump and tell him I will be representing Michael Cohen."

Costello's son replied: “Wow. Thats big news. Congrats Dad. I hope this leads to a lot of good things coming your way.”

Costello told prosecutors he was just using Cohen's language, and that they weren't his words.

“No, I was telling exactly what I told my son in this email, and this is his response to it," Costello said.

This came after prosecutors tried saying that Costello landing Cohen as a client would be a firm booster for him.

a minute ago
Court ends for the day

Judge Merchan just called an end to the trial for the day. Court will resume Tuesday at 9:30 a.m.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1131 on: May 20, 2024, 08:50:50 pm »
Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
Blanche gets up and makes the case that the case should be DISMISSED.

Mr. Cohen on the stand admitted that the business records were not falsified.

There’s no other evidence that the invoices were mishandled.

Also there is no evidence of any intent of fraud by President Trump with these filings.
3:41 PM · May 20, 2024

Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
·
5m
Blanche: the idea that there would be any intent of fraud by President Trump, which the President signed in the White House, there is no record that President Trump had any intent of fraud.

Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
·
4m
Blanche DISMISSAL attempt continues:

Blanche: third, there are no other crimes in relation to this. There’s also no evidence that anyone was thinking about a campaign finance charge when Cohen and Weiselberg met. They met months after the election.

Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
DISMISSAL ATTEMPT CONTINUES:

Blanche: At the end of the day, there is absolutely no evidence that David Pecker, Michael Cohen, President Trump, Dylan Howard or any of the other players that there was any attempt to violate a misdemeanor of state law that they never had any intent to break.
3:46 PM · May 20, 2024

Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani

Blanche: As it relates to Ms. Daniels, AMI wanted nothing to do with it. As it comes to a catch and kill, AMI jumped out of that alleged conspiracy.

There is simply no evidence of any criminal intent and for that reason, this case should be dismissed.
3:48 PM · May 20, 2024
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1132 on: May 20, 2024, 08:54:47 pm »
Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani

There is no way that this court can let this verdict go to the jury on Mr. Cohen’s testimony. He lied under oath and he lied to this court.

Blanche now highlighting the October 24, 2016, 8:02pm call and how Cohen changed his testimony.

Merchan clarifies that Trump team wants him to consider that Cohen, as a witness, is so not credible that he takes decision, out of the hands of the jury.
3:51 PM · May 20, 2024

Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
·
9s

Blanche said that Cohen irrefutably lied under oath.

Merchan interupts: so you think he irrefutably lied under oath and you think that it’ll fool 12 New Yorkers?

Merchan asks now to hear from the Soros funded DA’s office.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1133 on: May 20, 2024, 09:06:00 pm »
Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
·
2m

Matthew Colangelo, the former Biden Justice Department Senior Official pushing back on all points that Blanche, Trump’s attorney made, trying to make the case to (what has been the obviously biased) Judge Merchan, to not dismiss the case.

Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
Blanche back up: False filings on AMI records does not constitute a criminal conspiracy

At the end of the day you have a books and records violation, where you have a legal expense that’s false, allegedly. It’s hard to imagine, how was it supposed to be booked? It was a legal expense.

Now on Cohen: The exacting testimony about particular conversations he had with President Trump, we never saw those. Apparently the people knew he was gonna do that, we were never provided notes on that.

Colangelo gets back up and says they gave hundreds of pages of notes to the defense.
4:01 PM · May 20, 2024

Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
·
3m
DISMISSAL DECISION COMING…

Andrew H. Giuliani
@AndrewHGiuliani
·
2m
Merchan said he is going to reserve the decision until tomorrow morning.

We are dismissed, not from the trial, but from the courtroom today until 9:30am tomorrow.
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1134 on: May 20, 2024, 09:18:58 pm »
Does anyone think that the judge is going to dismiss the case??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1135 on: May 20, 2024, 09:21:36 pm »
Does anyone think that the judge is going to dismiss the case??

Not a chance.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1136 on: May 20, 2024, 09:47:53 pm »
Not a chance.

I doubt so either...'they' have a whole night to decide what to do next.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1137 on: May 20, 2024, 09:53:18 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1139 on: May 20, 2024, 10:00:49 pm »
This judge wouldn't allow it.

Agree fully, I am just fishing for the legalities of it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1140 on: May 20, 2024, 10:04:38 pm »
And the deliberation aspects of trial is over and the Crime is:  Falsifying a Business Record. 6 years ago?

No sane voter is going to be swayed by this towards Biden.  More likely, Indys will bolt for Trump.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.