Author Topic: Five stories Joe Biden told about the family business that turned out to be untrue  (Read 230 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Five stories Joe Biden told about the family business that turned out to be untrue
New evidence exposes several falsehoods -- from the ‘Russian disinformation’ laptop that wasn’t to Chinese money the First Family netted.

By John Solomon and Steven Richards
Updated: August 14, 2023 - 12:00am

In a colorful exchange last week with a journalist, Joe Biden snapped when asked about recent testimony from family friend Devon Archer that the president had met and talked on the phone with his son Hunter’s business partners. “I never talked business with anybody. I knew you'd have a lousy question,” the president fired back at Fox News’ Peter Doocy.

“Why is that a lousy question?” Doocy asked.

“Because it’s not true!” Biden exclaimed.

The exchange was extraordinary, not just for its tense atmosphere, but also because the president and his surrogates have moved the goal posts after years of claiming he had never engaged with Hunter Biden’s business clients.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/five-stories-joe-biden-told-about-family-business-turned-out-be
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson