Author Topic: Democrats Warn of ‘Unique Threat’: Election Ballots to List 'No Labels' as Third Option in These US  (Read 177 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrats Warn of ‘Unique Threat’: Election Ballots to List 'No Labels' as Third Option in These US States

By Naveen Athrappully
8/14/2023
Updated:
8/14/2023

No Labels, an organization that could field an independent candidate in the 2024 presidential race, has secured ballot access in seven states, with North Carolina being the latest to join the list.

No Labels intends to establish the groundwork to run an alternative candidate for the 2024 presidential race if the election turns into a rematch between former President Donald Trump and President Joe Biden. The organization’s leadership is composed of both Republicans and Democrats.

On Sunday, No Labels received approval from the North Carolina Board of Elections to appear in the 2024 ballot, allowing voters in the state to affiliate with the organization should it choose to run a candidate. The new party collected nearly 14,000 signatures from citizens of the state before securing ballot access.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/democrats-warn-of-unique-threat-election-ballots-to-list-no-labels-as-third-option-in-these-us-states-5465137?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson