Author Topic: Federal employees in San Fransisco told to work from home amid soaring violent crime  (Read 302 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Aug 14, 2023
Federal employees in San Fransisco told to work from home amid soaring violent crime

The Post Millennial
Aug 14, 2023

Federal employees in San Francisco have been told to work from home because it is too dangerous to come to work.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, the US Department of Health and Human Services Assistant Secretary for Administration Cheryl R. Campbell issued the stay-home recommendation in an Aug. 4 memo to regional leaders, writing, “In light of the conditions at the (Federal Building) we recommend employees … maximize the use of telework for the foreseeable future.”

“This recommendation should be extended to all Region IX employees, including those not currently utilizing telework flexibilities,” Campbell added, referencing California and other Western states included in the same federal government zone, according to the outlet.

https://thepostmillennial.com/federal-employees-in-san-fransisco-told-to-work-from-home-amid-soaring-violent-crime
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, that's just going to make the criminals shift their strategies...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis