Author Topic: (READ) Illegal alien in US 20 years, accused of raping children  (Read 190 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
(READ) Illegal alien in US 20 years, accused of raping children
DATED: AUGUST 15, 2023 BY SHARYL ATTKISSON

Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) and other members of Tennessee's representation in Congress are asking why a criminal illegal immigrant named Camilo Hurtado Campos was able to stay in the US for over two decades. Campos was recently arrested in Franklin, Tennessee, after restaurant workers allegedly discovered photos and videos on his phone showing him raping and abusing unconscious children.

Detectives have since allegedly found hundreds of videos and photos of Campos abusing of at least 10 boys between the ages of 9 and 17.

The members of Congress wrote a letter to Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas. Mayorkas has presided over an unprecedented surge in illegal border crossings.

According to Customs and Border Protection, thousands of illegal border crossers each year are criminals who have committed crimes ranging from terrorist acts to murder.

Read excerpts from the letter below.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2023/08/read-illegal-alien-in-us-20-years-accused-of-raping-children/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson