Author Topic: Biden heads to Wisconsin neck and neck with Trump  (Read 216 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden heads to Wisconsin neck and neck with Trump
« on: August 15, 2023, 01:55:11 pm »
Biden heads to Wisconsin neck and neck with Trump
by Christian Datoc, White House Reporter
August 15, 2023 04:48 AM

President Joe Biden will travel to Milwaukee on Tuesday as he remains neck and neck with former President Donald Trump in the critical swing state of Wisconsin.

The president's trip, his first to the state since announcing his reelection campaign in April, will highlight his economic agenda, and he'll make the case for "how Bidenomics is investing in America to grow the economy from the middle out and the bottom up, not the top down," White House officials say.

UP FOR DEBATE: WHERE TRUMP, DESANTIS, AND REST OF REPUBLICAN 2024 FIELD STAND ON KEY ISSUES

Biden won Wisconsin over Trump by less than a point in the 2020 general election, and Trump bested former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton by a similar margin in 2016. Clinton's general election loss has been directly associated with her decision to totally forgo the state on the 2016 campaign trail.

The Tuesday trip comes as Biden's reelection campaign is ramping up its messaging to voters in Wisconsin, one of four "toss-up" states that determined the outcome of the 2020 election and will likely play a key part in deciding 2024's presidential winner.

Vice President Kamala Harris also traveled to Wisconsin earlier this month, delivering remarks in Kenosha and attending multiple campaign events while the president vacationed in Delaware.

The RealClearPolitics polling average shows that Trump, Biden's likely opponent in the general election, has gained ground on the president in the state in recent months.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/biden-heads-to-wisconsin
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden heads to Wisconsin neck and neck with Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 02:34:32 pm »
Mr. President, people in Maui need your help.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.